Nick-ul tau: [mR].amiNo

Prenume: Majdi

Varsta: 16

Locatia: Tunisia

Ocupatie: a Student

Jocul(rile) preferat(e): GTA SA, League of Legends

Hobby-urile tale: Computers

Interese: To become a good man, and to build a better life

O descriere despre tine (minim 10 cuvinte): Hi all! My name is Majdi I'm 16 and I live in a small town 30 km. distance from Tunis I graduated high school not long ago, is now the Baccalaureate exam, and after I get through this exam, want to attend a university of arts and design. As for me I consider a grounded teenager with head in the clouds (sometimes) are often indecisive, so I try to control / shift. I define ambition, sense of humor and constant desire for new knowledge are things that I would never change me. Can not say I'm a plain or understandable. I am a contradictory, complicated. And I greatly appreciate people who try to understand me and do not rush to judge me. There are times when they become selfish when I think only me and I must admit that sometimes the thing that saved me some extra suffering at the time, but me and disadvantage over time. I love the sea. I never get tired to look, to smell, to taste. For me it's an infinite scares me, but I'm excited and I can not imagine how wonderful it would be to be able to live the rest of life, somewhere on the beach, near the sea and its refreshing breeze. I do not like people who solve their problems in an aggressive manner. I hate to impose or to find things untrue things about me. I can not say that does not affect me in a somewhat different depending on the individual man, what you see or hear. I can not say I'm familiar with that evil can exist in people and I do not think I will. I can not say I'm a calm person who patiently goes over all the miseries, but after I switched, I pass. I learned that to be in harmony with others, you must have a beautiful relationship with yourself. You know to forgive, to accept yourself, learn to look!

Alte precizari?: Thanks