69 Pier Mobs - Discutii - Discussions

Kelton

Not really. You would be surprised.

History is a lie and it's written by the victors. The one who won in the past, control the present and the ones who control the present, control the past. Adolf Hitler is the most lied about man in history.

maybe you don't have any Information about hitlar !! but me yes == hitlar the most killer and scary he is kill 11 milion jewish and set during World War II about 50 milion dead Has caused the destruction of the world loool he Occupied france only in one day !! also Even after his suicide are still afraid of his name !! really he is most dangerous man

Buna dimineata!

*Warurile au fost suspendate datorita problemelor existente in sctriptul RPG.

**E foarte posibil sa nu avem war toata saptamana.

O zi buna!

maybe you don't have any Information about hitlar !! but me yes == hitlar the most killer and scary he is kill 11 milion jewish and set during World War II about 50 milion dead Has caused the destruction of the world loool he Occupied france only in one day !! also Even after his suicide are still afraid of his name !! really he is most dangerous man

You need to document yourself a little bit and to stop believeing all the bullshit stories that you were taught in school or TV. After WW1 the United Allies forced Germany to lend to Poland the East Prussia as a war damage. They did, Poland took East Prussia but they were killing german people(POLAND WAS KILLING GERMAN PEOPLE IN EAST PRUSSIA) until Hitler got the power. At first. all he wanted was to get the german people from East Prussia back in Germany but Poland didnt want that and didnt stopped the massacre until Hitler invaded them( he wanted peace for all his people ), and thats the massacre from Danzig. Poland, France and UK were allies, and that was the moment when France said that we're gonna fck you Germany up, but it didnt happen. Germany occupied France in 1 day and then they signed some kined of non agression treat between the two of them. Hitler went in France to sign the act, somewhere in the middle of the woods(there's even a video about that). Please, stop believing all the shit that society tells you and document yourself.

And regarding the jews, after the WW1, Germany was in a complete poverty, jews were controlling the government, and Adolf Hitler's first chang upon taking the power was to take jews functions because they were doing only bad stuff.

ADOLF HITLER IS THE MOST LIED ABOUT MAN IN HISTORY BECAUSE HE TOOK ON THE GREATEST LIARS IN HISTORY AND LOST. HIS OWN WHITE BROTHERS IN BRITAIN AND AMERICA FOOLED INTO DEFEATING HIM ON BEHALF OF THE JEWS WHO ARE NOW DEGRADING, MORALLY CORRUPTING AND GENOCIDING THE WHITE RACE WITH MASS THIRD-WORLD IMMIGRATION, CULTURAL MARXISM AND ZIONCORP PROMOTED MISCEGENATION ADVERTISING. SPREADING IMMORALITY AND PAEDOPHILIA AS THEY DID IN WEIMAR GERMANY, WHILE DELIBERATLY DESTROYING OUR ECONOMIES TO CREATE A JEW WORLD ORDER. ALL OF WHICH WAS PREDICTED BY ADOLF HITLER.

In every place they have been, the jews were always EXPELLED FROM THE TERRITORY, because they were always doing nasty shit to the people/government. Here you have a list of 109 locations from where jews have been expelled since 250 AD.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Meh.. As I know a lot of people were afraid of Hitler but idk if what u`re saying is true or no.. Btw what`s ur in-game nick?

And I like ur signature :)).

smartel.

Edited by Hannibal

@@Hannibal,@, There are lots and lots of opinions about Adolf Hitler. This subject will create a ceaseless polemic in this topic and i really want to laugh reading your posts. So, continue please :>

Oh chill out homie why u got so angry lol?

Anyway, welcome.

And how did you get to the conclusion that I'm angry? :D I'm not even mad, I even like to talk about that.

@@Hannibal, you little tryharder, tell me more please :> I would like to find out more about Hitler. Treat me like one that doesn't even know who Hitler was and I'll tell you my opinion, after.

The greatest form of control is when you think you're free when you're being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to. One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them. The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can't see the bars but you think you're free*

What the human race is suffering from is mass hypnosis. We are being hypnotized by people like this: newsreaders, politicians, teachers, lecturers. We are in a country and in a world that is being run by unbelievably sick people. The chasm between what we're told is going on and what is really going on is absolutely enormous.

http://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=cf9wRLmyqLg&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dd5k45_15rnM%26feature%3Dshare

i want to tell you something about hitlar !! you know he is Authentic origin of Austria and not German !! and you was say this is a bull shiit story so !! who is destruction of the world !!! also His grandfather was a Jew, however he hates Jews and Les famously remarked as I learned < :)>- I could be exterminated all the Jews, but I left them to know why killed > Hitler was invaded Poland in 1939, which led to the outbreak of the Second World War, and during the three years, occupied by Germany and the Axis powers most of continental Europe (except Britain) and large parts of Africa and the countries of East and South-East Asia and the Pacific, and one-third of the Soviet Union (from the West until the city of Stalingrad)) http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/media_nm.php?MediaId=363

At the beginning of the war was the German troops are 4 million fighter X_X and about jowish They were dispersed after the Second World War has been expelled by the residents of the States =)) and the decision of Britain and the United States **== were authorized to enter Israel to the occupied Palestine and declared the establishment of the state of Israel in May 14, 1948 :@)
so my friend the whole world knows who is Hitler and what he did for !!! you can not deny that this is engraved in history Great legend (Adolf Hitler) (*) you can read his book Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/

Even after his death appeared many rumors around him that he is still alive, which led to the union, most countries in the world to inspect it for fear of the creation of a new generation and the destruction of the world again :O look the fear in their hearts even after his death :))

good bye adolf-hitler-620-638970380-3269430-1.jpg

Edited by pcyco

I didnt understand a thing.

I'll just leave this here.

Later edit: He had around 150.000 jews in his army and 24 HIGH RANKED OFFICERS ( commanders and titles like that ), all of them were jews. He never hated jews, that's just propaganda.

http://rense.com/general75/ehr.htm

https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10455365_1480918752154289_5545802127970123193_n.jpg

Edited by Hannibal

you still believe Pettiness why did not history tells them !! this is Just a battle compared to what Hitler did :)Reflect much in history bro

You need to get out of your shell of ignorance and search for yourself. HISTORY IS A LIE.

Nowadays, everything related to the economy and laws are controlled by JEWS: The Rotschilds, The Rockefellers etc

Edited by Hannibal

about army : Adject armies was only traitors to the Jews them was know will die someday so They decided to joining hitlar army To survive on their own

You need to get out of your shell of ignorance and search for yourself. HISTORY IS A LIE.

Nowadays, everything related to the economy and laws are controlled by JEWS: The Rotschilds, The Rockefellers etc

i'm talking about the past

We've been lied to almost about everything we've learned in the history books at school. If you don't know by now that whoever wins gets to rewrite history, then you're an idiot destined to believe lies for the rest of your life. We should all take the initiative to learn the truth for ourselves.

Regarding the Holocaust.

Not a single one of those "eye witness" accounts collaborates a central story OTHER than that the holocaust happened.

No one can agree, between two different books by two (or sometimes the same) author A) how the killing operation took place B) the methods of execution C) simple geography D) the mode of disposal

There are simple mathematical principals that disprove the number of bodies buried in specifically defied mass graves and the number of those graves in Treblinka.

The map of that camp drawn by "Jewish survivors" places 5 mass graves described as being roughly the size and depth of a large public pool.
By determining the average mass of a human being, and calculating the volume of space that human being would take up vs the number of bodies supposedly buried in these 5 mass graves proves that to be impossible.

The escape tunnel is also impossible when you know that the ground waters were between 2 and 3 feet below the surface.

In Belzak nothing happened and that camp is often referred to as camp Belson which was a "death camp" but Belzak was a work camp.

The human lampshades that were displayed and so-called "jewish skin samples" were all tattooed. As you know, the Jews don't get tattoos because that would make a Jewish burial in Jerusalem impossible.

The "killing" mechanism in Treblinka was described as a captured soviet tank engine, we know that ALL of those engines ran on Diesel fuel which emits a lot of soot, a lot of unused oxygen and trace levels of CO2.
WHILE at the same time Germany was modifying public cars to run on wood fuel (which is essentially pure CO2) which was supposed to be the gas used in Treblinka.

If you believe Bomba's story you're an idiot.

Ann Frank died in hospital from Typhus and her father Otto died in the 1990's.

The 6million statistic was published by Jews as early as the mid 1800's and appeared in a publication the year Hitler was born.

You honestly have no idea what you're talking about and I have a decade of research, papers and peer reviewed studies under my belt because I'm fortunate enough to live in a country which doesn't imprison people for questioning the supposed truth.
People don't need to "protect" the truth. The truth stands on it's own like molten steel from after the slag has been pounded out of it from repeated strikes of the hammer.
It is a singularly pure product which is, itself it's own evidence.
The truth needs no laws to protect it yet it is punishable in over a dozen countries to even question the validity of the holocaust. It is not illegal anywhere to question the validity of Hiroshima and Nagasaki or the Rape of Nanking.
It is not illegal to question the validity of Danzig massacre. It is not illegal to question the validity of Stalin's atrocities against Poland.

It is illegal to question the Holocaust.

When you consider that the Jews were behind Germany's "guilt" in the first world war, regardless of Franz Ferdinand of Austria being assassinated by a Black Hand Serbian rebel with zero ties to Germany or the Kaiser, Germany was STILL dealt 400 lashes in the Versailles treaties.

Can you really trust a people who were instrumental in the first of the German humiliations? Can you really trust a people who have been exiled from every territory or country they've inhabited over the last 2400 years?
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

Yeah, no. The Jews had nothing to lose and everything to gain from this lie.

You're arguing with someone considered by many to be an expert on this subject. ten years, some 30thousand hours of study.

jfk-hitler.jpg

Edited by Hannibal

You went out on the subject of our conversation

can you answer me about that question :

1) Since the beginning of the first war, yet we know that Jews are a key element of mass ?? yes/no

2) you sad dont belive history !!! can you tell me how you got this information if you don't found it in history ??

Have you lived with them events ????

Edited by pcyco

I didnt went out, that was another part of the 'history' and WW2 which is also a lie. The holocaust is the only historical event that you cant deny, that's a LAW. You don't protect truth with laws.

There is the 'official' history and there are the BOOKS(for maximum effect you combine them with general knowledge/mathematics). I dont understand what you're trying to say with the first question.

It's pretty hard for me to understand what you are saying and I'm gonna stop it here because there is no point to continue.

Edited by Hannibal

I didnt went out, that was another part of the 'history' and WW2 which is also a lie. The holocaust is the only historical event that you cant deny, that's a LAW. You don't protect truth with laws.

There is the 'official' history and there are the BOOKS(for maximum effect you combine them with general knowledge/mathematics). I dont understand what you're trying to say with the first question.

It's pretty hard for me to understand what you are saying and I'm gonna stop it here because there is no point to continue.

my first question mean why the Jews They are the cause of wars !! I do not know if you're a Jew !!! but they don't have any Mankind

You see these wars and there is always the Jews in the story . and about the history no one can find something in the past without history !!! his name is history !! and if you not belive history how you got that information about these war ???

• Scooby69 changed the title to 69 Pier Mobs - Discutii - Discussions
  • Jackus unpinned this topic