🚓LV Police Department🚓 - 💬 Discuții | Discussions 💬

Kelton

Conducerea ureaza un ''bine ati venit, rau ati nimerit!'' noilor ofiteri. 

Mare grija, treceti de cate ori e nevoie prin regulament sa il intelegeti. Puneti intrebari oricand nu e clar ceva si sa stiti ca avem si topic de nelamuriri, folositi-l cu incredere.

De asemenea, sunteti rugati sa luati parte la serverul nostru de Discord! Pe aceasta platforma sunt anuntate din timp schimbari, mai repede decat pe forum, si ne si organizam mult mai bine pe el. Sa nu mai spun ca e esential pentru rank 4+, fiindca e punct de sprijin al sistemului de echipe. Puteti intra pe server accesand urmatorul link: https://discord.gg/zpQBs6y. Daca nu merge, spuneti-mi.

Sedere placuta!

Imagini pentru capitanul burcea

Edited by South Hyperion

N-am mai trecut demult pe aici pe la voi dragi ofiteri, cum va mai merge? Va saluta un vechi coleg, o saptamana frumoasa si spor la rapoarte. Las mai jos o poza simpatica din domeniul vostru de activitate, pwpek la totzi :*

45748908_2067350916658329_2661104531932184576_n.jpg

On 11/10/2018 at 11:29 PM, South Hyperion said:

Conducerea ureaza un ''bine ati venit, rau ati nimerit!'' noilor ofiteri. 

Mare grija, treceti de cate ori e nevoie prin regulament sa il intelegeti. Puneti intrebari oricand nu e clar ceva si sa stiti ca avem si topic de nelamuriri, folositi-l cu incredere.

De asemenea, sunteti rugati sa luati parte la serverul nostru de Discord! Pe aceasta platforma sunt anuntate din timp schimbari, mai repede decat pe forum, si ne si organizam mult mai bine pe el. Sa nu mai spun ca e esential pentru rank 4+, fiindca e punct de sprijin al sistemului de echipe. Puteti intra pe server accesand urmatorul link: https://discord.gg/zpQBs6y. Daca nu merge, spuneti-mi.

Sedere placuta!

Imagini pentru capitanul burcea

Holaaaaa. Ce simpatic ești tu, așa. 

Salutări!

42 minutes ago, BeaNJR said:

@South Hyperion safu te rog adaugați aceste reguli in forums : gets FW, since he's roads he's not allowed to go again after him after he killed him once.   

si sunt echipa swat nu sunt road dar e bine  .... 

You are never allowed(until you reach r4) to go kill suspects without surrender right. Doesn't matter if you are roads or swat. You can defend yourself at the moment, so is no need to add any rule :)

7 minutes ago, North NEDE said:

You are never allowed(until you reach r4) to go kill suspects without surrender right. Doesn't matter if you are roads or swat. You can defend yourself at the moment, so is no need to add any rule :)

there is rule said if he attacked you you can kill him right ? 
is there rule said that if he attacked you and killed you you are not allowed to kill him second time 
lets take example im in my house and suspect come to mee and attacked me then killed me and i spawn directly in my house i kill him i got fw ?
there is no rules said that i cant kill him if he killed me 
there is only if suspect attacked you he lose the right to surrender and you can kill him that"s all i know  and i seen in inter rules so we can add it  for others members do don"t get fw in-known rule  

57 minutes ago, BeaNJR said:

there is rule said if he attacked you you can kill him right ? 
is there rule said that if he attacked you and killed you you are not allowed to kill him second time 
lets take example im in my house and suspect come to mee and attacked me then killed me and i spawn directly in my house i kill him i got fw ?
there is no rules said that i cant kill him if he killed me 
there is only if suspect attacked you he lose the right to surrender and you can kill him that"s all i know  and i seen in inter rules so we can add it  for others members do don"t get fw in-known rule  

Weird, i think that is a rule, but you are not allowed to go after him and kill him if you die.

8 minutes ago, South Edward said:

Weird, i think that is a rule, but you are not allowed to go after him and kill him if you die.

any rules said this  ==== 
you have all the inter rules 
bring me one said that if he killed me i can"t come back and kill him and ill shut up 

Last day 
bafta toti ? 
ms @South Hyperion @South Edward @KeNNz00r si tot 
it was good time here with you all im proud to have friends like this LVPD it"s not just a faction  ... it"s real family and till im played this game ill try my best to keep it in best view 
my reason of quit is clear .... rules are rules yes  but to be oppressed is hard too   anyway im not speaking about any one exactly @South Hyperion you do what you should do i know you don"t have the hand in anything .... i see that you tried to help me and this is sufficient 
all my respect to all 

❤️❤️❤️ 

LVPD Sergeant BeaN.JR[VODA] places his badge and his guns in his locker.

• Eduard.. changed the title to 🚓LV Police Department🚓 - 💬 Discuții | Discussions 💬
  • Kwebbel pinned this topic
  • Edward locked this topic
  • Scotocell unlocked this topic
  • Eduard.. unpinned this topic