Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

I Love Your Server , But some players annoying me and kill me

A K K I

Admins please help me and give suggesion what i have to do now, my friend's house in jaferson where all cops and fbi's are living they killed us everytime and annoying us this thing to be killed again and again :(

If you could take screen shot when they're killing you and report them in complaint section which any faction has it seperate they'll get FW surely

LSPD complaint topic - NG Complaint topic - LVPD Complaint topic - FBI complaint topic - SFPD Complaint

if you know his name but don't know what kind of faction he is in it check it on UserPanel and report him on his complaint topic of his faction

Good luck

I can't take screeshot ,because he is not one they are three or four persons , and always killed us at our back hiding themself under something, and in less than 1 sec we were killed :( and remaining cops and fbi standing infront of us.

i know there names they are our neighbours and some rent there.

yea right admins are our last hope , but they are busy in their resposibilities :(

Admins please help me and give suggesion what i have to do now, my friend's house in jaferson where all cops and fbi's are living they killed us everytime and annoying us this thing to be killed again and again :(

Try to make videos. Download bandicam or fraps ( http://frapsfull.blogspot.ro/2012/09/fraps-359.html - press F9 to record ) and upload the videos on youtube. They must pe punished if they are killing you without a reason.

Ask a helper with /helpme to /goto you and maybe they can help a little, they could film the people for you.

If you need any bodyguards ask nWo members, we're always bored ;)

Archived