Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

Bug - Black SS

AfterInfinity

What operating system do u have ? It's possible to be from your old/newest computer , it's not compatible with your version of operating system . Nu stiu engleza sunt nab dar incerc macar :) Right click on the GTA SA.exe and go to "Compatibilities" . Then enable Compatible with Windows XP Service Pack 2/3 . Or if this doesn't work , run it as administrator anytime . Hope that helped you . Have a good day . R3

@,

Thank you, I will try your solution and hope it works. Thank you again for your time :)

@,

Thanks man, :) I will take your solution to consideration. I will just wait a little more to see if someone has something more specific because I re-installed San Andreas 4 times now and I hope I don't screw it up :P

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there, I have just fixed this problem.

Thank you to everyone who have helped me with this. You are awesome! :D

Dear viewers of this post. If you have the same problem and you don't want or can't re-install San Andreas like me there is a fast solution.

This problem might relate to people who have multiple monitors.

Solution:

1. Go to "GTA San Andreas User Files" it's in your documents as default.

2. Access and locate the file "gta_sa.set"

3. Delete this file and all your settings has been restored.

Now just adjust all your settings as you prefer and enjoy playing. :)

Hope this helps you guys! :) Enjoy playing.

Archived