Offer rent 0 at Vila in Los Santos /findhouse 531

HEJMENAMEIZDEJTONA

Nick: Toquel.

Level: 25

Faction: CV

Service description: Offer rent 0 at vila in Los Santos near Hitmen agency.

Other specifications: It has multiple parking seats,7 garages near and it is in a great location,just near LS/LV Highway.

Exterior:

Interior:

Hey Cows ! Missing you guys ! I hope that your cars will be in one of these garages one day too . By the way , i recommend this house to everyone, you will really have fun and you will really make some new friends here .

RO : Va recomand tuturor casa asta, ne distram aici , ne facem prieteni noi, rentul e 0$, locuri de parcare penru toata lumea !

That should be the new official English persons location of meetup and greeting. It would be cool. Anyway cool house overall and the exterior furniture is definitely right at the top with Teylo's house, no other house's have this extraordinary type of feature :)

@, Thanks a lot bro :*

Edit (to avoid spaming): I've made some rules for those who choose to rent at the house. Anyone interested to rent or already rents can find them below:

1) Do not DM near/close to the property. This is not a DM area. You may DM if owner or co-owner (AlexNitescu) makes an event.

2) Do not ask to get any tenant's car,or G to it. This is not something bad,but when the owner of the car is busy it is very disturbing to have a spamer near you who asks G,mainly because of no reason.

3) Do not move the cars. The lake is near,but it is useless to give the cars a wash.

4) Park properly as owner/co-owner has showed you. This is important,because many are those who choose same seat with another player,so if both owners are logged in once,the vehicles will get stuck.

5) Do not change seats,reasone above.

Last check using /tenants.

njAIb3g.png

l91tkcp.jpg

Hello everyone, I moved here yesterday. The place it's amazing, also Toquel, the Owner of this property is a nice person, don't hessitate to ask him for any further information about house/rent/park so on and so forth. Let's make this place more bigger and famous!

Thanks fo your positive comments guys! Also,you might see me angry some times. I am sorry about that,but some come to the house trying to destroy what me,and my tenants made,our ''town'' by throwing cars,DMing and more. So I am basically trying to take them away,that's all :D

People are mad because of this succesful town, when they can't accomplish what others can do, they will make the possible to ruin your work, so let the haters hate ! ^^

Archived