Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

SF School Instructors - Discussions

Kelton

17 hours ago, A K A T S U K I said:

I wanna tell you all that i m not happy at all with your activity at the Weelky Missions, if u continue like that they'll be stopped, i dont wanna wark only with 2-3 people. 

I do not think your awards are very appropriate. Because all of a sudden the matter goes to one person

For example, the first time you ran a contest, it was such that if the first person did it, the others would be disappointed and would do nothing !

My suggestion is to consider the first, second and third place for certain prizes so that others can hope to get at least some prizes. For EX:

First Place: Half raport activity.

Secound Place: $200,000.

Third Place: $100,000.

1 hour ago, DjC said:

I do not think your awards are very appropriate. Because all of a sudden the matter goes to one person

For example, the first time you ran a contest, it was such that if the first person did it, the others would be disappointed and would do nothing !

My suggestion is to consider the first, second and third place for certain prizes so that others can hope to get at least some prizes. For EX:

The last mission, you got 200k per winner and 50k per participating, do u think we are a bank buddy? XD 

The prizes are in this way because we dont want to give you too much money, our faction dosent get the money from the server, we get it from fines, and if we give too many prizes we are gonna slowly run out of money, slowly but surely.

And speaking aabout 'half raport activity'- i already talked with omar about this, he does not want this, if leader say no, no it is.

I m trying to make this as funny and as cute as possible for u guys, but some of u just dont wanna do it, i m not talking about u, i m talking about members in general, but that's not a problem, because that will count as bad activity when rankups are gonna show up :D .

And btw, why should i give 300k and a half raport when only 3 members participate ? 

Majority are inactive, and that's totally not my business, but if u want prizes u work for them.

Peace!

3 hours ago, DjC said:

good idea but no money, we should donate weekly do the faction safe about 20k each and it would be great

as i see the faction safe has a really big amount of money. with that cash you can sponsor around 10weeks of weekly activities with 3 winners each

3 hours ago, A K A T S U K I said:

The last mission, you got 200k per winner and 50k per participating, do u think we are a bank buddy? XD 

The prizes are in this way because we dont want to give you too much money, our faction dosent get the money from the server, we get it from fines, and if we give too many prizes we are gonna slowly run out of money, slowly but surely.

And speaking aabout 'half raport activity'- i already talked with omar about this, he does not want this, if leader say no, no it is.

I m trying to make this as funny and as cute as possible for u guys, but some of u just dont wanna do it, i m not talking about u, i m talking about members in general, but that's not a problem, because that will count as bad activity when rankups are gonna show up :D .

And btw, why should i give 300k and a half raport when only 3 members participate ? 

Majority are inactive, and that's totally not my business, but if u want prizes u work for them.

Peace!

You are not familiar with our members as a small thing, That you are just continuing your words

Why are you boiling now? Increase prizes. Everyone tries their best to get the least reward.

Every week you get a lot of money(200k) from faction members(those rain of the money you are talking about it and keep laughing for that).

Where does this money go? What are the uses of that money now? Are you using it for yourself? Why are you stingy?

Edited by DjC

36 minutes ago, DjC said:

You are not familiar with our members as a small thing, That you are just continuing your words

Why are you boiling now? Increase prizes. Everyone tries their best to get the least reward.

Every week you get a lot of money(200k) from faction members(those rain of the money you are talking about it and keep laughing for that).

Where does this money go? What are the uses of that money now? Are you using it for yourself? Why are you stingy?

The money is in our faction safe bro :D.

And i ain't boiling, i just explained why we wont make the prizes bigger.

17 hours ago, A K A T S U K I said:

The money is in our faction safe bro :D.

ok,

do not change anything, nobody do the weekly mission when someone got the first place

Edited by DjC

On 9/22/2020 at 8:11 PM, A K A T S U K I said:

Hello everyone, a new discord channel has been created where u can post any type of memes, anything. That is gonna be your 'fun' room for now, have fun. 

u did very well, thenks noobule

8 hours ago, Chandler said:

Hello guys, how are you all? Hope y'all have a good day.

Fine mate, quarantine in home, Netflix utube, online classes, something like that :D

Yoo wassup my faction colleagues and some strangers who are just passing by :) How are you all?