Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

SF School Instructors - Discussions

Kelton

On 6/9/2021 at 8:38 PM, AIM BASTARDO said:

Im not sure if it's benefecial for the low level players because now, only a few instructors will accept their requests.

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. But I think that rank 1's will take care of them and will do a great job :)

22 minutes ago, AIM BASTARDO said:

Don't like it at all, Sunday 8pm is chill time

Yeah, you are kinda right, but considering that a lot of players from there are not romanians and they are from the `future` i think its not that bad of an idea. But yeah, definetly for the romanians all Sunday is chill time , Ya know, in the christian religion God rested too when he created the world =)))). Yeah

23 hours ago, Horiaa said:

Yeah, you are kinda right, but considering that a lot of players from there are not romanians and they are from the `future` i think its not that bad of an idea. But yeah, definetly for the romanians all Sunday is chill time , Ya know, in the christian religion God rested too when he created the world =)))). Yeah

yeah i know that