Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

SF School Instructors - Discussions

Kelton

On 12/31/2021 at 4:29 PM, imsebb said:

Considering the timezone difference, I wanted to wish you all a happy new year, filled with joy and wholesome moments. You guys rock. ♥️

On 1/1/2022 at 8:50 AM, MNOp said:

Happy new year guyzzz, enjoy this whole year ❤️

Thank you guys ❤️❤️ 

First of all i want to say thanks Bastardo for accepthing me, i wasn't active so much, and he gave me chance to enter in faction to show my skills etc. Almost 2 months in faction, isn't so much, but enough to meet some good people ! One of most beautifull period of my SAMP carier, i am here since 2012. SF SI is good faction to make money, make good friends, i first time saw faction where there is no anger, an really peacefull faction with BIG DISCIPLINE ! 

For all members, RESPECT BASTARDO he is an good person and good leader.

LEADER: 
BASTARDO.SFSIUU[ToV] [ You are an... really really good person, you deserve all rescpect for real. An real leader who save his members, who respect work... really for respect, I hope that we stay good friends, thanks for everything, you know special for what  ].

RANK 6:
Urkelbama[ToV]  [ Good guy with big discpline, he is so active and you are there to help 24/7, respect ].
[uV]Posty. [ Respect good member ].

RANK 5:
Volkano.SFSIUU[ZEW]  [You are also an good person, thanks for all ]
[RSS]StarLight_[LcP] [ Hehe, you're an most active member in SF SI :D] 

RANK 4:
[RW]Alone. [ Good member, your have to change nick to HOME alone  ]
[uS]sasukeeeee [You're good player, who like to prank people, good handle with jokes and make good activitys, see ya bro]
Xz3r0.Uraganu[END]  [ I don't know you as well, good luck bro]
[OG]Plakomouni[1312]  [ change this in your nickname 1312  ]
GoSa.[ZEW]  [I know that you finish raport first day, and that's all, wish you all best hehe]
Springl3s[END] [Good person, wish you good luck.]
MNOp.SFSIUU[KING]
[uV]Tommy_Corleone [Mafia Corleone, afk on CNN every second, see ya ma frend]
ValentinB.SFSIUU[KING] [ Most activee member on DISCORD] 
[10:27 PM]
RANK 3:
[420]El_doN.SFSIUUU    [ Oh, an guy who helped me for MOD HELPER for SFSI, respect for that, he waste 1,5 hour to help me, an positive guy, wish you all best my good friend! THANKS]
 [uV]Warlock [Good luck]
[zL]Sifonul5 [Wish you all best, see you]

FOR RANK 1 and 2 i don't know you so much, i am sorry all of you are good persons, i didn't saw anything bad in your behavior. 
Hulub nub  make best

On 1/18/2022 at 10:31 PM, Dejan88 said:

First of all i want to say thanks Bastardo for accepthing me, i wasn't active so much, and he gave me chance to enter in faction to show my skills etc. Almost 2 months in faction, isn't so much, but enough to meet some good people ! One of most beautifull period of my SAMP carier, i am here since 2012. SF SI is good faction to make money, make good friends, i first time saw faction where there is no anger, an really peacefull faction with BIG DISCIPLINE ! 

For all members, RESPECT BASTARDO he is an good person and good leader.

LEADER: 
BASTARDO.SFSIUU[ToV] [ You are an... really really good person, you deserve all rescpect for real. An real leader who save his members, who respect work... really for respect, I hope that we stay good friends, thanks for everything, you know special for what  ].

RANK 6:
Urkelbama[ToV]  [ Good guy with big discpline, he is so active and you are there to help 24/7, respect ].
[uV]Posty. [ Respect good member ].

RANK 5:
Volkano.SFSIUU[ZEW]  [You are also an good person, thanks for all ]
[RSS]StarLight_[LcP] [ Hehe, you're an most active member in SF SI :D] 

RANK 4:
[RW]Alone. [ Good member, your have to change nick to HOME alone  ]
[uS]sasukeeeee [You're good player, who like to prank people, good handle with jokes and make good activitys, see ya bro]
Xz3r0.Uraganu[END]  [ I don't know you as well, good luck bro]
[OG]Plakomouni[1312]  [ change this in your nickname 1312  ]
GoSa.[ZEW]  [I know that you finish raport first day, and that's all, wish you all best hehe]
Springl3s[END] [Good person, wish you good luck.]
MNOp.SFSIUU[KING]
[uV]Tommy_Corleone [Mafia Corleone, afk on CNN every second, see ya ma frend]
ValentinB.SFSIUU[KING] [ Most activee member on DISCORD] 
[10:27 PM]
RANK 3:
[420]El_doN.SFSIUUU    [ Oh, an guy who helped me for MOD HELPER for SFSI, respect for that, he waste 1,5 hour to help me, an positive guy, wish you all best my good friend! THANKS]
 [uV]Warlock [Good luck]
[zL]Sifonul5 [Wish you all best, see you]

FOR RANK 1 and 2 i don't know you so much, i am sorry all of you are good persons, i didn't saw anything bad in your behavior. 
Hulub nub  make best

Good luck in your future brother , take care ❤️