SF School Instructors - Discussions

Kelton

735257899_undefined-Imgur(6).png.b1e46e5ad298bbaacdf331aa39263bec.png

In this topic members of School Instructor San Fierro and admins may post.

Please do not take your chat off topic, you must make sure you are speaking in English here. Remember, it is a discussions topic, not messenger or a public chat. No double post here in this topic. Keep it related to the game if possible and avoid messages such as "good morning", "have a good day" etc.

Edited by AdeM nWo

School Instructor's SF's Staff (DH01 and cows) give anyone who is lucky to be accepted in the upcoming days a warm welcome start from us! You have lots of fun to await!

Let's play together!

"Rank 1 = At least 30 licenses SOLD.

Rank 2 = At least 25 licenses SOLD and at least 5 licenses GIVEN to rank 1 members who have done tests with others.

Rank 3 = At least 20 licenses SOLD and at least 10 licenses GIVEN to rank 1 members who have done tests with others.

Rank 4 = At least 15 licenses SOLD and at least 15 licenses GIVEN to rank 1 members who have done tests with others."

Hello DH01

I want to share my opinion about number of licenses that we have to sell(it's just a opinion and an advice,you can do what you want):

In my opinion 30licenses are more.Cause server is full of romanian and people will always go to Los Santos to take licenses.For start we should reduce them a bit and see how the things works.However we just started so for moment you can let them like that.We are not so many yet,so we will have enough people who will come.

I can say you are a nice leader and I hope you will take good decisions(not reffering only to my post and to the future of faction).

I promise I will help you how I can.

Have fun on server!

"Rank 1 = At least 30 licenses SOLD.
Rank 2 = At least 25 licenses SOLD and at least 5 licenses GIVEN to rank 1 members who have done tests with others.
Rank 3 = At least 20 licenses SOLD and at least 10 licenses GIVEN to rank 1 members who have done tests with others.
Rank 4 = At least 15 licenses SOLD and at least 15 licenses GIVEN to rank 1 members who have done tests with others."
Hello DH01
I want to share my opinion about number of licenses that we have to sell(it's just a opinion and an advice,you can do what you want):
In my opinion 30licenses are more.Cause server is full of romanian and people will always go to Los Santos to take licenses.For start we should reduce them a bit and see how the things works.However we just started so for moment you can let them like that.We are not so many yet,so we will have enough people who will come.
I can say you are a nice leader and I hope you will take good decisions(not reffering only to my post and to the future of faction).
I promise I will help you how I can.
Have fun on server!

I lowered it a little after having a check too. You can see the new minimum requirements by checking the Activity Report topic.

Good night people,

Just wanted to say thank you for invinting me to the faction.

and good luck to everyone for the next activity report :).

Bony.

Hello guys, I wanna thank you DH01 for accepting me in faction and inviting me too, also thank you too cows for taking the tests with me.

I can say that my future interests are to stay here and to be part of this small "family".

I wish to all the new members a "Welcome" too.

Good night guys and a big welcome to the new members! It's been a good first day. Remember, if you sell any licenses and there are no Rank 2+'s on post in the topic "Licenses that need to be given".

Good night colleges see u tmw to have fun :P , btw @DH01 wht have u changed in topics i couldnt find it .

I updated this topic: http://forum.b-zone.ro/topic/246306-sf-school-instructors-licenses-that-need-to-be-issued-for-rank-1s-by-a-rank-2-member/

Look at the bottom of the first post, it's easeier for rank 2+ members this way.

I updated this topic: http://forum.b-zone.ro/topic/246306-sf-school-instructors-licenses-that-need-to-be-issued-for-rank-1s-by-a-rank-2-member/

Look at the bottom of the first post, it's easeier for rank 2+ members this way.

Good , u have great ideas nab :P:))

Hi all,

From now you will be using the Mavericks (helicopters) from our HQ to do the Flying License test. I posted this in the announcements section and updated the License Cost and Procedures topic. This topic will automatically reopen tomorrow so everyone sees this message.

Have a good day.

Hi all,

From now you will be using the Mavericks (helicopters) from our HQ to do the Flying License test. I posted this in the announcements section and updated the License Cost and Procedures topic. This topic will automatically reopen tomorrow so everyone sees this message.

Have a good day.

Thats a good news :D , because Abandoned airport is too far from us

Sorry, but this is the only way to speak to you.

Ok, please re-open applications for SF School Instructors on rpg.b-zone.ro, because I did it on Romanian.

Please don't kind of ban / kick me because you know, this was the only way to speak.