SF School Instructors - Discussions

Kelton

DH, actually how are we going to do this? I mean let's say I'm rank 1 and someone comes at me. What do I do? Announce he has passed and after that a rank 2+ will give him the license? And do we have to announce we have him for the x license?

Probably we'll get rank 2 just for event and after it will be finished we we'll get rank 1 back

Nah lol.

After Wednesday there will be some Rank 2's hopefully, so the all the Rank 2 members will be there to help. Anyone who is Rank 1 will help by offering /repairs and /refills at HQ.

I made the salary & bonuses topic colorful now for all you people who wanted it.. mostly just me.. sad life. Have fun tomorrow, I won't be online until after 18:00, see you all then. Meeting will be announced tomorrow too, just need to discuss a timing with cows. If anyone comes for the test at HQ while me and cows are offline tell them that I will be on after 18:00, don't really know about cows, probably around the same time, if not a little more. Good night.

hello SF School Instructors !! How are You today

hello SF School Instructors !! How are You today

Don't post the same message again and again that's called spamming. Don't post here without at least 5-10 words with good meaning than "Good morning all". It's not a place to farm posts for yourself.

^ This goes to everyone too. Thanks.

Good night all, Thanks DH and Cow for the rank 2,

I will start working on the topic ( rank 2+ ) from tommorow at 3PM :)

Good night Gingi people !