SF School Instructors - Discussions

Kelton

Hii All What's Today ? :)

Good night all i must go to sleep see you tommorow

Don't post the same message again and again that's called spamming. Don't post here without at least 5-10 words with good meaning than "Good morning all". It's not a place to farm posts for yourself.

^ This goes to everyone too. Thanks.

Just to make it clear, cows already told you messages such as "good morning" or "good night, I must sleep" are useless. This is a discussions topic. Let's say you was at a meeting in a business in real life, when you leave the building do you shout to everyone "I am leaving" and when you enter the building do you shout "Good morning all".. you might do.. but it's kind of useless. You have the faction chat (/f) for such messages.

Topic suspended for 12 hours.

Hello, Guys with Rank 2+ i hope Stay HQ and try to Help Us (Rank 1) And thanks.

Don't worry about that.

Hello everyone, how are you?

Since we don't have a screenshots topic, I'm post this here. Look what I found DH01 :D

gta_sa_2014_12_19_17_12_00_53.jpg

Good morning everyone!

Dont know who pm DH but if he dont like me or want me to leave this faction just tell... Pff "we dont post each others..." im so stupid...

Don't worry... these are the hard times right now. Once this faction gets one or two months old, believe me everything would be very smooth. Smoother than any other faction ;)

@@Talha Jameel,is this the car of DH01 lol ?

Eh no.. I don't know who's the owner of this but I saw this abandoned at CNN LS.

Edited by Talha Jameel

Whoever breaks rules, even if I do, DH01 will still punish me in the same manner he would to a Rank 1 member. Keep that in mind because although we're friends and all, we have to be un-biased and un-corruptable to really be a Leadership. Don't be upset Celld.

@@cowS, Sure we don't beak the rulz, just tell that to the new members.

You are a new member too lol. Only people who are mature enough for my respect are Rank 2 members: Charger, Fofo and Bony I think. Everyone else needs to up their game.

You are a new member too lol. Only people who are mature enough for my respect are Rank 2 members: Charger, Fofo and Bony I think. Everyone else needs to up their game.

I'm not mature enough for your respect? Ok, I'll put some hitmans on you.