Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

[Prezentare] [uS]AhMeD007

Morata

Nick-ul tau: [uS]AhMeD007

Prenume: AhMeD

Varsta: 15

Locatia: Tunisia

Ocupatie: Cook in a restaurant

Jocul(rile) preferat(e): GTA SA, League of Legends, Counter Strike

Hobby-urile tale: Computers

Interese: To become a good man, and to build a better life

O descriere despre tine (minim 10 cuvinte): Hello, my name is AhMeD and I have 15years. I live in Tunisia . I'm a little talkative and sometimes this is my advantage but as bad luck talking when to shut up. I love equality between people. I sense humor and are also less stubborn. I like to help others and not accept in exchange more than a simple "Thanks" that fills me with happiness every time. Always listen to what others say and then do what I think it is better. I appreciate the help received. I like to interact with people, I like to help everyone. Respect the rules require, but I like to be respected in my turn. Every time I try to do my job as well to please others and to me thanking me. I am a sociable, serious and always ready to help, whenever I required. I like to follow the rules and orders. Wherever I go I try to leave a good impression as. I am always ready to learn something.

De unde ai aflat de B-Zone Community?: From Other Players

Alte precizari?: [-X

Welcome !