SF School Instructors - Meetings

DH01

1026568642_undefined-Imgur(20).png.354b8ac8bf8a4229c34809e19ec9f639.png

In this topic you will find information posted by members with rank 6+ about meetings that will be held in the game. In the meetings the following things would be discussed:

• Rank ups / downs for members.

• News and announcements.

• Important notices.

• Advice for your career in the faction.

• New rule implementations / amendments.

• And some other stuff that will be spoken about by the rank 6's.

Failure to attend these meetings without posting in the "Requests for absence at meetings" topic will result in a Faction Warn. You can only make 3 inactivity requests per month for the meetings.

You must post your pass request at least 1 hour before the meeting commences. Anyone who posts after the time it begins (it will be recorded) will be sanctioned with 1 verbal warning at the first offense and then a faction warn at the second offense. Please make sure you're not late as you will be sanctioned with an AV if you arrive within 15 minutes of the meeting starting, and you'll receive 1 faction warn if you are late by more than 15 minutes.

The meeting will be announced in this topic including information about the amount of members at the meeting etc. The meeting time will be told in Romanian (GMT + 2), you must calculate yourselves what time that is in your country (use Google for this). Make sure you follow this topic to make sure you know if any meetings are cancelled etc.

Edited by AdeM nWo
Rules revision

First Meeting

The first meeting will take place on 12.12.2014 (Friday) at 18:00 (6:00pm) game time (GMT + 2). Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. Read the first post for our policies of being late to the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

Meeting statistics:

Present
Boss DH01
Under Boss cows
Trainee OldNab
Trainee Bony_Be
Trainee hi_im_sheli
Trainee Charger.
Trainee BlackEagle13
Trainee Mr.FoFo
Trainee Talha_Jameel
Trainee AmitHadad
Trainee Celldweller ****** - inappropriate comment
Trainee hassen10legend1
Trainee ArmAnDeLu
Trainee AlexuAlexu100 **
Trainee Alger.
Trainee nidhal_tunis
Trainee UmanO.
Trainee Themer10 ***
Absent
Trainee TriGG3R.. *
Trainee AlphaNebunu *
Trainee MGabi *
Trainee fadDy_Gemini *
Trainee Aaron_Hakson ****** - made absence request with less than 1 hour to go till the meeting
Trainee [iND]BechiR ******* - no absence request
Trainee Saviour ******* - no absence request
Trainee StrikeR ******* - no absence request
Trainee kevin_Almada ******* - no absence request
Trainee nischay ******* - no absence request

Legend:

* - absence request -> nothing

** - late (less than 15 mins after the meeting started) -> verbal warning

*** - late (more than 15 mins after the meeting started) -> faction warn

**** - left the meeting before it finished (without a good reason) -> verbal warning

***** - left the meeting before it finished (with a good reason) -> nothing

****** - verbal warning & reason

******* - faction warn & reason

******** - dismissed & reason

Edited by DH01

Second Meeting

The second meeting will take place on 21.12.2014 (Sunday) at 19:00 (7:00pm) game time (GMT + 2). Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. Read the first post for our policies of being late to the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

Meeting statistics:

Present

Boss DH01

Under Boss cows

Instructor Mr.FoFo

Instructor Charger.

Instructor UmanO.

Trainee TriGG3R..

Trainee Wala

Trainee hassen10legend1

Trainee Alger.

Trainee farouk.exe

Trainee [sToD].sharkN

Trainee Starpectous...5

Trainee Upinder

Trainee WaLa.PaRiSaNo

Trainee Runn3r

Trainee MiDoU_HaJ

Trainee Celldweller

Trainee Aaron_Hakson

Trainee Divin3.K1ll3r

Trainee Tosti

Trainee divyanshu

Trainee DamianMarley

Trainee RoLLo

Trainee AlexuAlexu100

Trainee AsiM

Absent

Instructor Bony_Be *

Instructor Talha_Jameel *

Trainee OldNab *

Trainee BlackEagle13 *

Trainee fadDy_Gemini *

Trainee ArmAnDeLu *

Trainee pcyco *

Trainee MercedesAMGF1 ******* - no absence request.

Trainee [mR].Andrei *

Trainee El_Toro *

Legend:

* - absence request -> nothing

** - late (less than 15 mins after the meeting started) -> verbal warning

*** - late (more than 15 mins after the meeting started) -> faction warn

**** - left the meeting before it finished (without a good reason) -> verbal warning

***** - left the meeting before it finished (with a good reason) -> nothing

****** - verbal warning & reason

******* - faction warn & reason

******** - dismissed & reason

Edited by DH01

Third Meeting

The third meeting will take place on 28.12.2014 (Sunday) at 17:00 (5:00pm) game time (GMT + 2). Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. Read the first post for our policies of being late to the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

Meeting Statistics:

This meeting has been cancelled due to the leader not being able to come online at the given time. Sorry for the inconvenience, we will be back soon with a fixed time where the leader will be online for sure. Have a good week!

Edited by DH01 uNk

Fourth Meeting

The fourth faction meeting will not take place as we do not have anything important to announce. Consider this a Happy New Year little present thing as you don't have to listen to me and cows rant about anything. The fifth meeting will be taking place for sure and will be announced on Wednesday. Have a happy new year!

Fifth Meeting

The fifth meeting will take place on 11.01.2015 (Sunday) at 19:00 (7:00pm) game time (GMT + 2). Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. Read the first post for our policies of being late to the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

Statistics

Present

Boss DH01.[uNk]

Under Boss cowS.[uNk]

Senior Instructor Tony.[uNk]

Senior Instructor TriGG3R..

Instructor Divyanshu

Instructor [sToD].sharkN

Instructor [mR].Andrei

Instructor El_Toro

Instructor Tosti

Instructor Jon_Snow

Instructor OldNab

Instructor farouk.exe - verbal warning, late by 7 minutes

Trainee nabz0r

Trainee jorrxsz

Trainee aleku1999

Trainee MercedesAMGF1

Trainee Jaiyansh

Trainee BlacKinHeLL_

Absent

Senior Instructor UmanO. - absence request

Senior Instructor Talha_Jameel - absence request

Instructor pcyco - inactivity request

Instructor midou_haj - absence request

Instructor fadDy_Gemini - absence request

Trainee DragosVoda - faction warn

Trainee Ebola - absence request

Trainee Captain. - absence request

Trainee pipsquick - absence request

Trainee Adolfe. - absence request

Trainee makrem9 - absence request

Trainee Divin3.K1ll3r - faction warn

Edited by DH01 uNk

Sixth Meeting

The sixth meeting will take place on 25.01.2015 (Sunday) at 19:00 game time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. Read the first post for our policies of being late to the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

Meeting statistics:

Present

Boss [Pk]Termi

Senior Instructor farouk.exe

Senior Instructor TriGG3R..

Senior Instructor Tony.[uNk]

Instructor jorrxsz

Instructor Adolfe.

Instructor aleku1999

Trainee Ebola

Trainee kalai007

Trainee S4bin95

Trainee [FR]Abrakadabra

Trainee [bS]Gromo

Trainee Super_Sonic

Trainee $bilel$

Trainee [Pk]khalsa

Trainee xGaabyValoare

Absent

Senior Instructor [sToD].sharkN - inactivity request

Instructor Pipsquick - absence request

Instructor makrem9 - absence request

Instructor divyanshu - inactivity request

Instructor El_Toro - faction warn

Instructor [mR].Andrei - faction warn

Trainee reichenbach - absence request

Trainee victor. - absence request

Trainee ray_linex - absence request

Trainee Jaiyansh - absence request

Trainee snooop - absence request

Trainee maximuss - absence request

Trainee Claudiuu - already kicked out with 3/3 fw

Trainee bling - faction warn

Edited by Termi

Seventh Meeting

The seventh meeting will take place on 08.02.2015 (Sunday) at 19:30 game time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. Read the first post for our policies of being late to the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

Present

Boss [Pk]Termi

Senior Instructor farouk.exe

Senior Instructor divyanshu

Instructor jorrxsz

Instructor kalai007

Instructor S4bin95

Instructor [FR]Abrakadabra

Instructor$bilel$

Instructor xGaabyValoare

Trainee Ebola

Trainee [bS]Gromo

Trainee jocajebac

Trainee real_xd

Trainee whyalwaysme

Trainee lord_kush

Trainee xroyal

Trainee josemunoz

Trainee xl3go.

Trainee starpectous...

Absent

Senior Instructor [sToD].sharkN - absence request

Senior Instructor TriGG3R.. - absence request

Senior Instructor adolfe - inactivity request

Instructor makrem9 - absence request

Instructor [Pk]khalsa - absence request

Instructor maximuss - faction warn

Instructor aleku1999 - faction warn

Instructor Super_Sonic - absence request

Trainee reichenbach - absence request

Trainee ray_linex - absence request

Trainee tessie - absence request

Trainee snooop - absence request

Trainee mr.esquire - absence request

Trainee aymen - absence request

Edited by Termi

the eighth meeting will take place on 01.03.2015 (Sunday) at 19:30 game time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. Read the first post for our policies of being late to the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

Ninth Meeting

The ninth meeting will take place on 22.03.2015 (Sunday) at 19:30 game time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. Read the first post for our policies of being late to the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

Present

Boss Aymen

Underboss Adolfe.

Supervisor Trigg3r

Supervisor Khalsa

Senior Instructor Maya

Senior Instructor Whyalwaysme

Senior Instructor Iobsecen.

Senior Instructor [iND]Ahmed

Senior Instructor Tallatali

Instructor Josemunoz

Instructor Hassen10legend

Instructor Mr.Munja

Trainee Nabz0r

Trainee [GR]Tonythex

Trainee Sandy_xl

Trainee Dwaynse_Escobar

Trainee Armandelu

Trainee Ebola - Verbal warning, late by 8 minutes

Trainee Amine_sn

Trainee [Ch]x[L]or[D]

Trainee [Pg]Xgaabyvaloare

Trainee PewdiePie[]

Absence

Supervisor [FR]Abrakadabra - Faction warn

Supervisor Super_sonic

Supervisor Farouk.exe

Senior Instructor Kalai007

Senior Instructor aleku1999

Trainee Marginal - Faction warn

Trainee Criminal - Faction warn

Edited by Aymen

The Tenth Meeting

The tenth meeting will take place on 31.03.2015 (Tuesday) at 20:30 game time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. Read the first post for our policies of being late to the meeting. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

Edited by Aymen

Eleventh Meeting

The eleventh meeting will take place on 28.06.2015 (Sunday) at 19:30 game time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Twelfth Meeting

The twelfth meeting will take place on 2.08.2015 (Sunday) at 19:30 game time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Thirteenth Meeting

The thirteenth meeting will take place on 23.08.2015 (Sunday) at 19:00 gamee time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

The thirteenth meeting has been canceled due to lot of absent request. If this meeting is switched to other day, you will be informed before it

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Fourteenth Meeting

The fourteenth meeting will take place on 20.12.2015 (Sunday) at 18:00 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things and doubt of the members. I want to see as many members possible there. If you are not able to attend the meeting put an absent request in the Absence Request topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

Fifteenth Meeting

The fifteenth meeting will take place on 28.02.2016 (Sunday) at 18:00 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things and doubt of the members. I want to see as many members possible there. Be prepared with your questions or quarries (If you have any).

If you are not able to attend the meeting put an absent request in the Absence Request topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.If you will absent without absent request you will be punished accordingly.

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Sixteenth Meeting

The sixteenth meeting will take place on 05.06.2016 (Sunday) at 18:30 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things and doubt of the members. I want to see as many members possible there. Be prepared with your questions or quarries (If you have any).

If you are not able to attend the meeting put an absent request in the Absence Request topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.If you will absent without absent request you will be punished accordingly.

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Seventeenth Meeting

The seventeenth meeting will take place on 25.09.2016 (Sunday) at 18:30 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things and doubt of the members. I want to see as many members possible there. Be prepared with your questions or quarries (If you have any).

-Khalsa

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Eighteenth Meeting

The Eighteenth meeting will take place on 05.02.2017 (Sunday) at 18:30 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things and doubt of the members. I want to see as many members possible there.

Be prepared with your questions or quarries (If you have any).

If you are not able to attend the meeting put an absent request in the Absence Request topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted. If you will absent without absent request you will be punished accordingly.

-Khalsa

Nineteenth Meeting

The Nineteenth meeting will take place on 25.03.2017 (Saturday) at 18:30 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things and doubt of the members. I want to see as many members possible there.

If you are not able to attend the meeting put an absent request in the Absence Request topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted. If you will absent without absent request you will be punished accordingly.

-Khalsa

The Nineteenth meeting has been canceled due to lot of absent requests and Inactivity requests. If this meeting is switched to other day, you will be informed before it.

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Twentieth Meeting

The Twentieth meeting will take place on 11.06.2017 (Sunday) at 19:30 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things and doubt of the members. I want to see as many members possible there.

If you are not able to attend the meeting put an absent request in the Absence Request topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted. If you will absent without absent request you will be punished accordingly.

-Khalsa

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Twenty-First Meeting

The Twenty-First meeting will be held my me (OmE) and will take place on 27.08.2017 (Sunday) at 19:00 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting because we will discuss some important things and doubts.

If you are not able to attend the meeting put an absent request in the Absence Request topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted. If you will absent without absent request you will be punished accordingly.

EDIT: I changed the hour due to some stuff. I hope that most of you can come now.

Edited by OmE

Twenty-second Meeting

The Twenty-Second meeting will take place on 16.09.2017 (Saturday) at 19:00 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things and doubt of the members. I want to see as many members possible there.

-Your's

SULTAN

Twenty Third Meeting

The Twenty-Third meeting will take place on 22.10.2017 (Sunday) at 19:00 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

If you will absent without absent request you will be punished accordingly.