Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

SF School Instructors - Meetings

DH01

The next meeting will be at 17/03/2018 (saturday) at 19:00 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

If you will absent without absent request you will be punished accordingly.

The next meeting will be at 31/03/2018 (saturday) at 19:00 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

The next meeting will be at 3

2/05/2018 (saturday) at 19:00 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting as we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make a topic in the Absence Requests topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

Edited by Peleg

The next meeting will be at 11/08/2018 (saturday) at 19:00 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting, we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make an absent request in the "Absence Requests" topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

If you will be absent without an absent request you will be punished accordingly (FW).

The next meeting will be at Saturday 20/10/2018 at 18:00 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting, we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make an absent request in the "Absence Requests" topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

If you will be absent without an absent request you will be punished accordingly (FW).

We have a meeting this Saturday 29/12/2018 at 19:00 Server Time. This meeting will be optional, but we will talk about some important stuff.

I want to see as many members possible.

# Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2019 #

Edited by The Weeknd ToV

The next meeting will be at Sunday 31/03/2018 at 19:00 Server time. Make sure you are at the meeting, we will be discussing some important things. I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make an absent request in the "Absence Requests" topic, any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted.

We have an important meeting this Friday 07/02/2020 at 19:00 Server timeMake sure you are at the meeting, we will be discussing The leadership transition, suggestions hand future of SFSI I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make an absent request in the "Absence Requests" topic.

Edited by South South

We have an important meeting this Friday 06/03/2020 at 19:00 Server timeMake sure you are at the meeting, we will be discussing important stuff, suggestions and Sub leader transition I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make an absent request in the "Absence Requests" topic.

If you will be absent without an absent request you will be punished with fine of 100.000$

Edited by South South

We have an important meeting this Friday 24/04/2020 at 19:00 Server timeMake sure you are at the meeting, we will be discussing Important things,  I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make an absent request in the "Absence Requests" topic.

If you will be absent without an absent request you will be punished accordingly (200.000$ fine).

Edited by South South.

We have a meeting this Sunday 03/05/2020 at 19:00 Server Time. This meeting will be optional, but we will talk about some important things,

that's why i want to see as many members possible.

The next Friday 12/06/2020 at 19:00 ( Server time ) we will have a Meeting. Make sure that you will be present specially at this meeting, we will be discussing a lot of important things ( The faction Activity Reports, Members behavior, Ranks up, Licenses test's and announcements, Tester's team etc...) . I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make sure that you have an absent request. Any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted. If you will be absent without an absent request you will be punished with a 200.000$ Fine ( If you won't be pay the fine in 48 hours you will get a Faction Warn ).

Note :

• Please read the Meetings rules >> Here <<.
  • All the members must be in the faction HQ at 18:55.
  • You have the right to be late with 5 min ( 19:05 ), otherwise you will be counted as an absent member.

The next Sunday 23/08/2020 at 12:00 ( Server time ) we will have a Meeting. Make sure that you will be present specially at this meeting, we will be discussing a lot of important things, members behaviour etc.. also we will have a new Subleader promotion. I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make sure that you have an absent request. Any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted. If you will be absent without an absent request you will be punished with a 200.000$ Fine ( If you won't pay the fine in 48 hours you will get a Faction Warn ).

Note :

• Please read the Meetings rules >> Here <<.
  • All the members must be in the faction HQ at 11:55 
  • You have the right to be late with 5 min ( 12:05 ), otherwise you will be counted as an absent member.

The next Sunday 15/11/2020 at 14:00 ( Server time ) we will have a Meeting. Make sure that you will be present at this meeting. I want to see as many members possible there. If you cannot attend the meeting make sure that you have an absent request. Any silly reasons will be rejected, only serious reasons will be accepted. If you will be absent without an absent request you will be punished with a 200.000$ Fine ( If you won't pay the fine in 48 hours you will get a Faction Warn ).

Note :

• Please read the Meetings rules >> Here <<.
  • All members have to be in the faction HQ at 16:55 
  • You have the right to be late with 5 min ( 12:05 ), otherwise you will be counted as an absent member.
Edited by TheWeeknd BTD

The next Sunday 27/12/2020 at 16:00 ( Server time ) we will have an Optional Meeting ( the presence it this meeting is not mandatory ). Make sure that you will be present at this important meeting.

I want to see as many members possible there. We will be discussing many new updates in the faction.

This Sunday 31/10/2021 at 20:00 ( Server time ) we will have a Meeting. Presence is mandatory, being absent without an accepted absence request will be punished with a 200.000$ Fine.

Maximum attendance is required! Thus, I will accept a maximum of 8 absence requests in total, wich will be chosen based on the reason and your involvement in the faction.

Meeting rules can be found >> Here <<.

Edited by BASTARDO ToV

This Sunday 13/11/2022 at 19:00 ( Server time ) we will have a Meeting. Presence is MANDATORY, being absent without an accepted absence request will be punished with a 200.000$ Fine.

We expect a maximum number of participation as important issues related to the faction sytem will be introduced. Thus, I will accept a maximum of 7 absence requests in total, which will be chosen based on the reason and your involvement in the faction.

To remember the Meeting Rules, you can click >>Here<< to read the rules.