SF School Instructors - News and Announcements

DH01

PaCQfsY.png

This announcement is to inform to all the members of SF School InstructorsThe points for Activity Report has been modified.

I do request each and every member to check the new points.

Minimum Licenses sold per week according to the ranks given below:

Rank 1 = At least 8 points.
Rank 2 = At least 12 points.
Rank 3 = At least 16 points.
Rank 4 = At least 10 points.
Rank 5 = At least 8 points.
Rank 6 don't have to prepare activity reports.

Modification to activity report will come in force on 03/07/2017.

PaCQfsY.png

This announcement is to inform all the members of SF School Instructors, that we have a new topic i.e. SF School Instructors - Internal Regulations.

Its a new and good way to p[resent the rules, I suggest each and every member to check once. All the rules are same, Just the topic has been updated.

Take care, Yours

Khalsa[SULTAN]

Important Announcements

This announcement is to inform all the members of SF School Instructors that, Whole B-zone is celebrating the birthday of B-zone. #8YearsOld.

So, there are few announcements about it.

1. Activity report is optional for the B-zone days. (28.08.2017 - 03.09.2017) and (04.09.2017 - 10.09.2017). You are not forced to do Activity report for this week.

2. You can find all the events for B-zone days HERE.

3. If you are looking for quest's map. Go to Panel (RPG.B-ZONE.RO), Section: My account > Quest map.

4. You can take Maverick for to go to [/getigft] location with the permission of Rank 5+ members.

Leader of SF School Instructors (Khalsa[SULTAN]) wishing you and offering you to Enjoy B-zone days.

#HappyBirthdayB-zone #9YearsTogehter. #MuchMoreToGo.

Yc4H0oY.png

- Yours

SULTAN

Important Announcements

This announcement is to inform all the members of SF School Instructors that,during the week 30.10.2017 - 05.11.2017 the activity report is optional.Due to Some multiple bugs on the server. 

So, there are few announcements about it.

1. You are not forced to do Activity report for this week.

2. If you are looking for quest's map. Go to Panel (RPG.B-ZONE.RO), Section: My account > Quest map.

05639a7e6f11a2bccf54c1a817b54c6a--halloween-signs-halloween-vintage.jpg

Important Announcements

This announcement is to inform all the members of SF School Instructors, As you guys know in the last update a new task system has been added, with a drugs related task.So for completing task

i added New Rule :

You are allowed to have drugs only when you have an active specific task, those who have drugs when they do not have a task will receive it (sanction: faction warn)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT  
ACTIVITY REPORT
During 18.12.2017 - 07.01.2018 (included) activity reports will be optional for everyone.

Also in celebration of the holidays I want to let you know that the rule of at least 20 hours played per month for faction members WILL NOT apply this month. We know that many of you have other concerns beside playing sa-mp or you simply want to relax and don't stress yourselves about this.

New Alliance with 69 Pier Mobs

Alliance rules and information:

· Free licenses to 69 Pier mobs members.

· The licenses sold to 69 Pier mobs members doesn't count in the activity report, they will be invalidated in the rpg site.

· The gang 69 Pier mobs offers us full protection and take cares of our blacklist in exchange of free licenses.

· To make a complaint about a member of 69 Pier mobs contact me via pm, don't report the player on rpg site even with your second account -Punish Faction Warn.

· You have to take the test to give licenses to 69 Pier mobs members and Pay the money back to them

New alliance rules and information:

· Free licenses to LV Taxi members.

· The faction LV Taxi offers us /fare 1 in exchange of free licenses.

· To make a complaint about a member of LV Taxi contact me via pm, don't report the player on rpg site even with your second account - Punish Faction Warn.

· You have to take the test to give licenses to LV Taxi members and Pay the money back to them.

New rules about inactivities :

I want to clarify how the inactivity system works because it got modified with the new update. From now on inactivity requests transform in report inactivity requests (you can excuse yourself from one or two weeks of activity report).

For this reason the rule regarding dismissing inactive members for 3+ days will be removed and players will only get punished based in their activity reports and not on when they log in on the server. We know it is weird we are doing this, it was also weird for us the first time we discussed it. A player shows his value to the faction depending on how much he helps it, respectively if he finishes his report or not. It is less important that he logs in on the server every 3 days, which was usually done by inactive players. They logged in every 3 days or made a friend log in. So with that rule or without it, we don't have much to lose since they are obligated to finish their activity reports.

I will make a sketch so you can better understand:

- the rule for dismissing players inactive for 3+ days will be removed.

- the player cannot excuse himself from an activity report that is already ongoing, only for future weeks.

- rank 1 players cannot make inactivitites.

- rank 2 players can only make 1 week inactivity.

- rank 3+ players can make 2 weeks inactivity.

Q/A

1. What do I do if I must leave town this week?

If you have already finished your activity report there is nothing else to do.

If you didn't finish your activity report yet and you cannot finish it, then you will get warned by the system and have to recover the remaining points the next week or you will get punished.

2. What do I do if I must leave town for this week and the next?

If you have already finished your activity report for this week, all you need to do is make an inactivity request for the next week.

If you didn't finish your activity report yet and cannot finish it, you will get a warning at the end of the week. You will have to make an inactivity request for the next week. After your inactivity for next week expires you will have to recover your remaining points and finish the report or get punished.

Inactivity requests (activity report passes) are limited, so you cannot be always on inactivity. The system allows you up to two weeks of inactivity once every 45 days (or so, I can't recall the number exactly).

Edited by The Weeknd ToV

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Good news for all members. During the holidays Santa brings optional activity reports so you can spend time having fun on the server or together with your loved ones.
During the 24th of December - 06th of January faction activity reports will be optional and wars will be deactivated.

# Merry Christmas and Happy New Year For All #

WGWxaBL.png

New alliance rules and information:

· Free licenses to Paramedics members.

· The Paramedics members offers us heal with 1$ and rehab 1000$ in exchange of free licenses.

· To make a complaint about a member of Paramedics contact me via pm, don't report the player on rpg site even with your second account - Punish Faction Warn.

· You have to take the test to give licenses to Paramedics members and Pay the money back to them.

The alliance will start from 24/01/2019.

Edited by The Weeknd

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

From now on, you have the freedom to own/use drugs when you are not on duty. You will be punished only by the cops if they catch you with drugs.

This rule has been updated in our Internal Rules topic, Click Here.

Edited by T h e W e e k n d

• Peleg changed the title to SF School Instructors - News and Announcements

Update in Testers and candidates rules

Every tester will have his own candidate, Every tester will have to check the accepted applications and see who it's his candidate. 

• Stealing candidate from another tester will be punished with a Faction Warn + suspend from tester for 2 weeks.
  • Tester that fail to test 3 candidates will be demoted from the tester team by leader decision.
  • Tester can take candidate that is not his candidate only if 24/48 (depend on the information in the application answer)  hours passed since the accept moment.
  • If a tester can't make test with his candidate with some reason and he don't have Inactivity Request, he must to send to the leader PM.
Edited by Peleg

Update in fishing license test

Fishing license:

Minimum level: 1

Prices:

Level 1-9: $250

Level 10-49: $500

Level 50+: $1.000 

Procedure:

• Take a faction car (or use a personal car) and ask the candidate to drive to the fishing spots(Job) on the server.

•  Ask the candidate the following 3 questions:

• With what command do you use to catch a fish?
  • What equipment you need to catch a fish? where can you buy it?  
  • Where you can sell the fish after you catch it?

• If the candidate fails to reply or gets one of these three questions wrong, they will fail. Otherwise they will pass.

New rules updated in the Internal Regulation topic 

• If the candidate is AFK during the test (or before the test started) for more then 3 minutes or not accepting the commands (like: [/accept licenses], [/accept lesson] [/accept license]) the member is allowed to [/stop lesson] and leave the candidate. Whoever breaks this rule will receive a Advertisement Verbal and if it continues Faction Warn.

New rules updated in the Internal Regulation topic 

Vehicles from another school instructors

• ranks 1-3 will have to get permission from rank 4+ to the current city. (Model: LSSI/SFSI/LVSI Can I take Maverick/Speeder?) 

• rank 4+ will be able to use other SI cars without permissions (Model: Maverick/speeder of LS/LV/SF with me )”

Note: You can use other School Instructors vehicles only for license tests.

If you break those rules, you will get a Faction Warn.

Edited by AIM TheWeeknd
Update.

New Rule Added In The Internal Regulation topic (under Others)

• In order to receive rank 5 you need to fullfill 5 test logs at rank 4 

Edited by South South

Collaborated Activity/Training with NATIONAL GUARD

This Saturday 14/03/2020 at 19:00 (*ST) we will be helping NG with their training of extracting Hostages this special activity is very important for the future relations with NG&SFSI therefore i want MAXIMUM  presence and MAXIMUM discipline.

any Non RP behaivour will not be tolerated the activity will be supervised by Admins and we want to deliver the most realistics scenarioes.

PS: Any Unannounced absence will be severely punished by the rules.

rain.jpg&key=a720ce6af355a739d0a983c8dfd

Edited by South South