Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

SF School Instructors - News and Announcements

DH01

Important announcement

On the 27th of June. we will hold an activity with the assistance of Paramedics. The collaboration will take place on RPG 1 this Sunday at 8:00 PM. The activity consists of a tour using faction vehicles(also known as a parade for Romanian speakers) which will take approximately 25 Minutes as well as a Russian Roulette activity which will take approximately 10 minutes up to 15 minutes. The prize is a total of 1.000.000$.(500.000$ each faction).

⚠️⚠️Details:⚠️⚠️

- At 8:00 PM, 27th of June, SF School Instructors, and Paramedics will gather on SFSI HQ and we will start the tour from there. We will be going to some important locations which will be announced on [/f].

- Your comportment matters, please follow the orders of the member who will be hosting this activity when the time comes. If the organizer says we take 5 minutes break in a specific location, please follow his orders and don't run on your own.

-The activity will be supervised by admins. Therefore any attempt of comportment NON-RP from civilians/randoms will be punished.

- After the tour, we will certainly end up at the Paramedics HQ. Therefore the Russian Roulette will be held in their training room.

-Same rules apply for the Russian Roulette please follow the organizer's orders. I want complete professionalism so we can do these collaborations again in the future with ways stronger and more influential factions such as Hitmen Agency and much more prizes.

⚠️⚠️Notes:⚠️⚠️

- This collaboration is a new experience for the SF School Instructors members. Please, try to attend it in numbers if possible. We want to show that SF School Instructors is capable of holding such activities without any problems. I recommend all members join the SF School Instructors Discord voice channel on the 27th of June, 19:55 for better communication and further testing(can be implemented on casual activities if it's a success).

-Only Rank 6 and Rank 5 can use Maverick to supervise from above.

- Absence without an absence request will lead you to a Faction Warn according to Forums, click >>here<< for more details about the Special Activities rules..

The route which we will be taking:

imageproxy.jpg.13d2068adc09e6a46fa7e25771b4c004.jpg

Member's monthly activity (June 2021)

SF Under Boss (6):

DjC - 37 hours played : Try to make more hours next month.

Seecron - 68 hours played : Well done, keep it up.

SF Manager (5):

kokos - 136 hours played : Good job KoKo, keep it up.

Stalin - 229 hours played : One of the most active member, keep going bruh.

Mushroom - 107 hours played : Pretty nice activity, you're doing a great job.

Pedro - 11 hours played : Not enough hours played thid month, try to be more active next month #SKRSKR.

BASTARDO. - 150 hours played : Good job this month bruh, keep it up.

WiSsh[DROGAT] - 38 hours played : I want to see you more active in the future.

[Mr]Mohab - 35 hours played : Pretty nice job, try to be more active next month.

Lil.Kayn - 17 hours played : Not really good activity, try to be more active next month.

ValentinB - 21 hours played : Not bad activity, but i hope to see you more active next month.

SF Supervisor (4):

arjun4237 - 77 hours played : Well done mate, keep it up.

SF Senior Instructor (3):

AGN - 44 hours played : Good job AGNio, try to be more active in the future.

Wampire - 162 hours played : Pretty nice job, keep going bruh.

Ghost[K.I.N.G] - 95 hours played : Very good activity, keep it up.

EpicMonsterHD - 40 hours played : Good job mate, you can do more and more next months, keep it up.

sicandr65] - 29 hours played : Not bad activity, but i hope to see you more active next month.

LightclawHD - 16 hours played : I know that you can be more active, i hope to see that next month.

SF Instructor (2):

DaddyPauI - 197 hours played : Very good job, keep it up.

LLstylish.NSFW - 219 hours played : Exellent activity, keep it up.

Chma9_weldlba9 - 105 hours played : Very good activity, keep it up.

BitterAckerman - 99 hours played : Good job bruh, keep it up.

doN. - 187 hours played : Pretty nice activity, keep going mate.

SF Trainee (1):

MNOp - 122 hours played : Very good job, keep it up.

Espada - 86 hours played : Well done, keep going.

FIGHTER.NSA - 314 hours played : The most active member, keep it up mate.

Avicii - 7 hours played : You recently joined the faction, next month you have to make the minimum required hours played.

Roraku - 14 hours played You recently joined the faction, next month you have to make the minimum required hours played.

MrAchraf - 95 hours played : Well done, keep going.

AlexDDB - 58 hours played : Nice activity, keep it up.

Edited by TheWeeknd

Member's monthly activity (July 2021)

SF Under Boss (6):

BASTARDO. - 263 hours played : Exellent job, keep it up.

DjC - 74 hours played : Good job, keep it up bruh.

SF Manager (5):

kokos - 121 hours played : Well done, i want to see you more active on [/f].

Stalin - 151 hours played : Very good job, keep it up.

Mushroom - 161 hours played : As usual, you're on fire.

WiSsh[DROGAT] - 25 hours played : Pretty nice activity, i want to see you more active bruh.

[Mr]Mohab - 39 hours played :

SF Supervisor (4):

arjun4237 - 91 hours played : Well done, keep it up.

DaddyPauI - 180 hours played : Good job Daddy, keep it up.

EpicMonsterHD - 25 hours played : Pretty nice activity, try to be more active bruh.

LightclawHD - 17 hours played : Pretty nice activity, try to be more active, we need you as a Manager.

AGN - 117 hours played : AGNio allways on fire, keep it up bruh.

Wampire - 195 hours played : Very good activity, keep it up.

Ghost[K.I.N.G] -  86 hours played : Well done, i want you to be more active in the future.

SF Senior Instructor (3):

LLstylish.NSFW - 42 hours played : Well done, but i hope to see you more active.

doN. - 243 hours played : Very good job, keep it up.

MNOp.KING[4]EVER - 154 hours played : Nice activity, keep it up.

Espada -  50 hours played : You can be more active i know that, keep it up.

COMMANDO - 392 hours played : Ultra active, keep it up dude.

Roraku - 15 hours played : Weak activity, you have to be more active in the future.

SF Instructor (2):

Arcelene -  86 hours played : Nice job bruh, keep it up.

Urkelbama - 63 hours played : Good job #Benfero, keep it up.

Stargirl - 121 hours played : Pretty nice job bruh, keep it up.

Amine_Snoussi - 21 hours played : Weak activity bro, you have to be more active in the future.

SF Trainee (1):

-

Edited by TheWeeknd

Important announcement

The required monthly hours played has been changed to 15 hours played on [/goldaward] per month. A new topic has been created for that, click >>here<< for more details.

All members has enough hours played on August so i won't post the statistics here as usual, starting with this month you will find the statistics at the specific topic.

Edited by TheWeeknd

Important announcement

Members who don't have 15 monthly real hours played will be considered inactive and will be punished according to the rules. 

The punishments will now be reset every 6 months from the last punishment for low activity.

As an example: If X received his first punishment for low activity on 1 January 2022, meaning a Faction Warn, and then until August he didn't have to be punished again for this, if it happens again after this point, then the punishment will be a Faction Warn again, because there were 6 months since the last punishment for low activity.

Important announcement

A New Rule has been added about Rank up promotion: 

You are not allowed to ask for rank-up, anything about rank-up or requesting rank-up promotion to the leader. It doesn't matter which chat you're asking for.  (Punishment: Faction Warn.)

Click  >>Here<< to see more Details:

Important announcement

Some major changes has been made to the Activity Report system. I am aware of the changes made will not satisfy you, but we have to adapt to it. click >>here<< for more info 

Edited by Urkelbama

Important announcement

A new rule has been updated:

Using the [/fvr] command in an abusive manner (respawning cars to bother colleagues, make spam, etc.) will be punished with Faction Warn or Rank Down for serious abuse/multiple offenses.

You can find more details by clicking ''Peaceful Faction Rules''

Edited by Urkelbama

Important announcement

A New Rule has been updated: 

From now, members can take faction's Maverick for going to the /getgift location without permission. You have to announce on /f that you're taking it. Click "Here" to see the update on rules page. 

Important announcement

A New Rule has been added about Complaints: 

Random comments in a complaint or instigation to argue, without providing valid evidence for the reported problem and without being involved in the actions that led to the reported problem, will be sanctioned as follows:

- for witnesses added by the Reporter as well as for the complainant (the person who opened the complaint): the complaint will be ignored, without the right to reopen the complaint.

- for witnesses added by the Reported player as well as for the reported player (the member of the faction that is being reported): they will be sanctioned with a Verbal Warning (AV) for minor things or a Faction Warn for more serious things, in addition to the sanction they must receive for the complaint if they were guilty of something.

Minor things: light teasing, links to soft songs, light jokes, irony, etc.
More serious things: ridicule, insults, links to insulting/vulgar songs, etc.

The obligated activities can be organized by the leader with a well-founded reason and the approval of a Senior Admin. Considering that they will be quite rare, all members must attend and are not entitled to leave, except for players who have inactivity for that specific week. A mandatory activity is considered valid as long as it is announced at least one week in advance. (sanction: faction warn).

In line with this rule. The Weekly Activity has been removed!

Important announcement

New update about Absence requests: 

In a possible activity, "absence requests" will no longer be made on the forum, will be avaible on website. It is shown a photo in below how to make an absence request:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4ddd907def14c3b5649823f12f700378.png

You can press "Purple Human" icon to make an absence request 

More details about this update can be accesed by accesing "Website updates"

Hello there,  from now the new activity raport points will be:

Rank 1 - 10 licenses (Level 1-49)
Rank 2 - 10 puncte + 10  licenses (Level 1-49)
Rank 3 - 15 puncte + 10 licenses (Level 1-49)
Rank 4 - 15  licenses 
Rank 5 - 10 licenses

Good luck guys!

Important announcement

New fine system: 

From now the new fine system is avaible. Click "Here" for the more details. We will be applying this system in several days so you have to know all rules.