SF School Instructors - News and Announcements

DH01

Important Announcement

This announcement is to inform to all the members of SF School Instructors that, The health points (HP) of vehicles which is considered while taking flying and sailing licenses has been changed.

New Health points (HP) is 950 for both the vehicles.

For more Information and rule you can check HERE.

Licenses given to admins will not be considered in the respected member's Activity report.

Rule -

ATTENTION: Admins do NOT pay for the licenses (regardless of general level, admin level) and do NOT do tests. GIving licenses to admins DOES NOT contribute to your activity report.

-Khalsa

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Attention !

This is to inform all the SF School Instructors members, that Very today (04.06.2016) we have an Activity (Announced 5 days in advanced), I request every member to be present during Activity, This activity is organised by SF Manager GiGiNebunul. Short details are given here. More Details will be at announce at Activity.

If in case you are unable to come to Activity, Put an Absent request in Absent request topic. Or You will be Punished Accordingly.

Another announcement for all the SF School Instructors members, that we have a faction meeting on Sunday (05.06.2016) I request every member to be present during meeting as we are going to discuss about lot of things (Maybe, its my last meeting here too.)

If in case you are unable to come to Activity, Put an Absent request in Absent request topic. Or You will be Punished Accordingly.

-Khalsa

Attention !

This is to inform all the SF School Instructors members, On Sunday (12.06.2016) we have an Activity (Announced 5 days in advanced), I request every member to take part in Activity, This activity is organised by SF Under Boss TallatAli. All the details are given here. If you want more Details, you can contact TallatAli.

This is a non mandatory activity, If you are unable to participate at activity. You don't need to make Absent request.

-Khalsa

Attention !

This is to inform all the members SF School Instructors, that the activity which is announced on 15 June 2016 ( 1 on 1 (Duels) ) Or which is going to held very today has been canceled, Due to some personal problems.

We appologize for today's activity, We will organised the new activity soon.

- Khalsa

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Multi Important Announcements

These announcements are made especially for new members, As I saw they are doing many mistakes.

-- When ever a member take a vehicle from head quarter, You should announce it on [/f] and Announce correctly.

Correct - /f Merit with me - Transport/client. (Merit is just an example)

Incorrect (Mistakes made by members) - /f Merit at me | /f Merit me | /f Merit on me

-- Always take Screen shot (SS) after you accept a [/needlicense] request from a players. Sometimes, due to lag other Instructors may see that you have accepted that request under 3 seconds.. Maybe you do accepted that request after 3 seconds. So, to secure yourself don't forgot to take Screen shot.

-- If you have any type of doubt, do not feel shy in asking high rank members or directly ask on forum "Doubts" topic. Its being better to ask your question instead of making mistakes.

-- Member of SF School Instructors are requested not to delete your screen shots for the Activity Report until 3 days of you have taken a test.

Leader or Rank 6+ members can ask you proofs anytime for any test. If you are unable to provide them you are gonna get punishment. [sanction - Uninvite (What ever the excuse is) ]

-- If you want to donate to faction for activities and other purposes, You can simply go to head quarter and use the command [/fdeposit] and post in "Donations" topic.

-Khalsa

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Attention !

This announcement is to inform all the member of SF School Instructors, that as we have lot of new members I remind you to take Screen shots of all the licenses you will sold. As I am going to ask you the proofs any time for any candidate.

If you are unable to provide the proofs, Member will be Punished with the following sanction.

• You have to keep the evidences of licenses at least for 3 days after you gave the test. In case, If a leader/Sub-leader ask you the proofs you need to show them. Those who don't have evidences of the tests will get uninvite without FP or with FP if you have less than 14 days in the faction.

Also, the statisctis of activity report for the last week has been posted, you can check the details HERE.

-Khalsa

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Important Announcement

This announcement is to inform all the members of SF School Instructors, that we have a new topic i.e. SF School Instructors - Fines. There are certain things which you are not allowed to do, and If you did you have to pay the fines.

Fine list -

SPAM on [/f] - 2,000$.
SPAM on [/sx] - 4,000$.
SPAM on forum - 5.000$
Caps-Lock on [/f] - 2,000$.
Caps-Lock on [/sx] - 4,000$.
Caps-Lock + SPAM on [/f] - 4,000$.
Caps-Lock + SPAM on [/sx] - 8,000$.
Delay session - 2,500$.
Disturbance - 3,000$.
Taking a Cars from HQ without announce - FW + 2500$.
AFK in meeting - FW + 5000$
AFK at HQ's entrance ( on i ) - 3,000$
AFK at Training room's entrance ( on i ) - 3,000$
Parked [/park] personal vehicle in front of HQ - 5,000$

If you have any type of questions/doubts you can ask me in game or on Doubts topic.

-Khalsa

Important Announcement

ZzuqjhQ.png

This announcement is to inform all the members of SF School Instructors that, we have our official channel on Team speak server of the B-zone.

To download the program check HERE and Download it for windows. (OR for others, If you use them)

Official server of the B-zone on team speak is TS3.B-ZONE.RO.

Open the server and find the SF School Instructors section there.

To get into the section you need a password, Contact me (Either in game or on forum) for the password.

I hope, you guys gonna have fun on Team speak, I will be present there most of the time. Come there and lets talk.

Why play alone ? Lets Play together.

~ Khalsa

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Important Announcements

This announcement is to inform all the members of SF School Instructors that, Whole B-zone is celebrating the birthday of B-zone. #8YearsOld.

So, there are few announcements about it.

1. Activity report is optional for the B-zone days. (1st September to 8th September). You are not forced to do Activity report for this week.

2. You can find all the events for B-zone days HERE.

3. If you are looking for quest's map, Click HERE.

4. You can take Maverick for to go to [/getigft] location with the permission of Rank 5+ members.

Leader of SF School Instructors (Khalsa) wishing you and offering you to Enjoy B-zone days.

#HappyBirthdayB-zone #8YearsTogehter. #MuchMoreToGo.

Yc4H0oY.png

- Khalsa

Edited by Koi Ni Parwaa

Important Announcements

This announcement is to inform all the members of SF School Instructors that, Activity report was optional for 2 weeks.

First week = 29.08.2016 - 04.09.2016

Second week = 05.09.2016 - 11.09.2016

I announced this so that each and every member may confirm this. As you all are confused from so many days.

Enjoy the last coming B-zone days, we hope you guys win lot of events.

rRCTEOk.png?1

- Khalsa

Edited by Koi Ni Parwaa

This announcement is to inform all the members of SF School Instructor that, very today (25.09.2016) we have a meeting among faction members (Announced about 5 days back). This meeting is mandatory i.e. Presence of every member is necessary. If you are unable to come to meeting you must put Absent Request in Absent request topic, Or you will be punish accordingly. for more Info about meeting click HERE.

I am not going to accept anyone's absent request at the last moment.

-Khalsa

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Important Announcement

This announcement is to inform all the members of SF School Instructor that, the activity which is announced on 28 September has been canceled. v

- Many members are on leave (Absent request)

- Many members are on Inactivity.

- After so many announcements, many members still don't know about activity.

** We will do an activity next week by hoping many members will participate in tat activity.

** I will try my best to have next activity in Other virtual world, to have more fun.

"Daily activity" topic will be active from tomorrow (Monday). You can read the rules and other stuff in the given link.

-Khalsa

New Alliance with 69 Pier Mobs

Alliance rules and information:

· Free licenses to 69 Pier mobs members.

· The licenses sold to 69 Pier mobs members doesn't count in the activity report, they will be invalidated in the rpg site.

· The gang 69 Pier mobs offers us full protection and take cares of our blacklist in exchange of free licenses.

· To make a complaint about a member of 69 Pier mobs contact me via pm, don't report the player on rpg site - Punish Faction Warn.

· You have to take the test to give licenses to 69 Pier mobs members and Pay the money back to them.

Edited by Khalsa Ji

- This announcement is to inform all the members of SF School Instructors that, There are few new rules added to the Important Regulation about Drugs/Materials. You can check them HERE or on spoiler.

Section: Drugs/Materials

- You are not allowed to have drugs with you. Breaking this rule will lead you to a Faction warn.

- You are not even allowed to deposit drugs in faction's safe. Breaking this rule will lead you to a Faction warn.

- Since you are not allowed to have drugs, You are not even allow to use them, Breaking this rule will lead you to a Faction warn.

- You are allowed to take materials with you. NOTE: You should have materials license.

- If a cop ask you to show your licenses, You have to show him/her. Breaking this rule will lead you to a Verbal warning.

- If a member is annoying you or irritating you (Except the insults), We suggest you to ignore that member.

- I got some PMs with suggestions for the faction, Don't use PMs to suggest me about faction. We have a separate section forum for that "SF School Instructors - Suggestion". Post your suggestions there.

- When you are taking a faction vehicle from the HQ, you should announce it. Ex : merit with me - Transport/client.

Remember, Always write like - Merit WITH me, nothing else, Ex: merit AT me, merit ON me etc..

-Khalsa

Edited by Khalsa Ji

IomQopY.jpg

This is to inform all the members of SF School Instructors that the activity report for the next 3 weeks are optional because of festival eves and Holidays. Weeks are: 19.12.2016 - 25.12.2016, 26.12.2016 - 01.01.2017, 02.01.2017 - 08.01.2017.

If you make the activity report in these weeks it will be beneficial to you, Then the rest of the Instructors those who do not complete.

Remember, Only activity reports are optional. If you are going on holidays you must announce that before on Inactivity topic.

Leader of SF School Instructors (Khalsa) wishing you Marry Christmas and a happy new year. Hope you guys will Enjoy the upcoming new year i.e. 2017.

If you guys have problems with me, You are most welcome to solve them. Let the problems of this year remains by this year only, and we do a great start with new year (2017).

#BackToWork

O8XFEbi.jpg

This is to inform all the members of SF School Instructors that, The fun days are over now. You have to start your activity reports from very today.

This is your first activity report for new year 2017, make sure you will complete that instead of getting Faction warn in the starting of the year.

-Khalsa

18sod3K.png

This is to inform all the members of SF School Instructors that, We have a faction activity very today, which is announced on 15 January 2017.

Each and every member's presence is necessary, If you really have Important work you can post on Absent request topic.

Contact me in game for some information regarding activity.

-Khalsa

QBvRmJn.jpg

After the new system of the events. There are lot of event organised now a days. Even violent and non violent.

By this announcement, I want all the members of SF School Instructors to make sure about the rules of the faction.

1. You are not allowed to participate the violent events without the permission of Rank 4(+) member.

You can only go to violent events with a rank 4+ permission. Who breaks the rule gets Faction Warn.

2. If you are Rank 1, 2 You are not allowed to make a violent event (Either with or without permission). Only Rank 3+ members can organize Violent events.

Rank 3+ members can organize violent events with Boss or Under Boss’s permission. Punishment: Faction Warn

3. You can take permissions from Other School Instructor's Rank 4+ members too. Just make sure you have sufficient proofs.

-Khalsa

gv3LARD.jpg?1

This is to inform all the members of SF School Instructors that, We have a faction activity very today, which is announced on 23 January 2017.

Each and every member's presence is necessary, If you really have Important work you can post on Absent request topic.

-Khalsa

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Meeting, This Sunday.

X90Vmjv.jpg?1

This announcement is to inform all the members of SF School Instructor that, On 05.02.2017 (Sunday) we have a meeting among with faction members (Announced about 2 days back). This meeting is mandatory i.e. Presence of every member is necessary. If you are unable to come to meeting you must put Absent Request in Absent request topic, Or you will be punish accordingly. for more Info about meeting click HERE.

I am not going to accept anyone's absent request at the last moment.

Location will be our HQ, at seminar hall. Click HERE, to see that hall.

-Khalsa

Important Announcement

This announcement is to inform to all the members of SF School Instructors, that we have introduced a new topic i.e. "Instructor of the week".

About rules, conditions, specifications you can check the respective topic.

I would request each and every member to have a look on that topic.

If you have any type questions/Doubts, you ask/clear them from me Either in game or on forum "Doubts topic".

- Khalsa

Important Announcement

SF School Instructors and 69 Pier mobs are no more Alliance.

So, No more free licenses to 69 Pier mobs members.

Also, For now SF School Instructors only provide free licenses to Admins.

xp7lfn.png

This announcement is made to remind all the members of SF School Instructors, that you are not allowed to sell licenses without test.

I repeat, Don't dare to sell licenses without test. Staff team (Leader, Sub leaders) of SF School Instructors can ask for licenses test proofs from you at anytime.

So, Make sure you do accurate and complete test. Even don't forgot to make Screen shots of licenses test which you have given.

-Khalsa

Edited by Khalsa Ji

Important Announcement

2eg7m2x.jpg

This announcement is to inform to all the members of SF School Instructors, that we have introduced a new topic i.e. "Assassins & Assassinations".

This team will take care of our blacklist.

If you want to join the team of assassins, Go and read the rules in that topic.

I would like to request each and every member to read the content of the new topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

2zqhjdy.gif

This announcement is to inform to all the members of SF School Instructors, that we have introduced another new topic i.e. "Monthly activity".

This topic is to record each and every member's monthly activity.

Each and every member must have 20 hours played every month, Or he/she will be kicked out of the faction.

I would like to request each and every member to read the content of the new topic.

Edited by Khalsa Ji

2dcfzug.png

New Alliance with San Fierro police department

Alliance rules and information:

· Free licenses to San Fierro police department members.

· The licenses sold to San Fierro police department will count in the activity report.

· San Fierro police department offers us full protection and will give lawyer approval for $5.000.

· To make a complaint about a member of San Fierro police department contact their leader via pm, don't report the player on rpg site - Punish Faction Warn.

· You have to take the test to give licenses to San Fierro police department members and Pay the money back to them.

• Peleg changed the title to SF School Instructors - News and Announcements
  • Tobe Petes unlocked and locked this topic