SF School Instructors - Blacklist

DH01

895931106_undefined-Imgur(7).png.15ef6a7c07a031b69660bcea302c67f5.png

If a player is on the blacklist it means 2 things:

1: They
can't apply/be accepted in San Fierro School Instructors.
2: Instructors
cannot sell licenses to them.

If an instructor was to sell a license to a blacklisted player they will be sanctioned. Below you will find a list of all blacklisted players, if you find your own name here and are willing to pay to be off the blacklist you must contact the leader / sub-leader of the faction in game before you transfer the money.

Members of School Instructor San Fierro can post in this topic to add someone to the blacklist by using the following template. The leader will then give the verdict via a reply and notify the reported player about the fact that they have been added to the blacklist. Please use the template below:

• Nick:

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR):

• Name and level of the player:
• Date of offense:
• Reason:
• Evidence:
• Anything else?:

Note: If someone has been added to the blacklist please do not torment them. The leader / sub-leader will take care of this themselves.

New Blacklist Rules announced by Kelton:

- the blacklist will contain players with a minimum level of 7, no matter if they are faction members or civilians.

- adding a player on the blacklist can be done by rank 5+ members based on proofs that will be posted on the forum in the appropriate topic for the blacklist. (punishments: Faction Warn, Rank Down)
- removing a player from the blacklist can be done by rank 5+ members when the player was wrongly added, removing a player without proper reason will be punished. (punishments: Faction Warn, Rank Down)
- players on the blacklist can be killed constantly [except department members] until they pay the blacklist, excepting Safe Zones and important activities like events, gatherings, legal jobs, auctions, etc.
- players on the blacklist can receive 1 or 2 warnings depending on the situation.
-- 1 warning: serious offenses, excessive, which almost would be vulgar language or mocking the member or the faction, disturbing the member from doing his duties, kamikaze, DM/DB with no reason.
-- 2 warnings: vulgar language, excessive DM/DB, excessively disturbing the member when doing his duty or at activities Frauding the faction enterance test (3 months).
- department blacklist will not be given for things that can be punished with wanted.
- players will receive a warning for each offence.
- faction members on the blacklist have 72 hours if they don't have an inactivity request to pay the blacklist or get dismissed.
- paying the blacklist can be done on the website or directly in game with the correct commands, without having to pay a member of that faction.
- once the payment has been made the player will automatically get removed from the blacklist.
- faction members that ask or accept money for the blacklist instead of informing the player to use the correct commands will get dismissed. 

- The DM will be punished just when there are clearly proofs (especially video or more Screenshots) that prove a member made DM.

Edited by AdeM nWo

• Nick: AlexuAlexu100.

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): post-79771-0-74030700-1417878046_thumb.png

• Date of offense: 06/12/2014

• Reason: When I was going to do a test he appeared with him accomplice and killed me.

• Anything else?: That RPG Bar.

Edited by AlexuAlexu100

• Nick: AlexuAlexu100.
• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): attachicon.gifxXCrazYGaborXx.png
• Date of offense: 06/12/2014
• Reason: When I was going to do a test he appeared with him accomplice and killed me.

Both been added to the blacklist.

• Nick: AlexuAlexu100

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): post-79771-0-74020100-1417964335_thumb.png

• Date of offense: 7/12/2014

• Reason: I was going with MyFrends at HQ to give him a license and NeverBackDowN appeared and started to shoot the car.

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): post-79771-0-58329100-1417984884_thumb.png & post-79771-0-41364000-1417984898_thumb.png

• Reason: I was doing a test with Lewand0sky and they came and punched the car.

• Nick: cows
• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): mahmoud@mooti.png
• Date of offense: 07/12/14
• Reason: Disturbing tests and ignoring member of SI SF.
• Anything else?: -

Insufficient evidence, if you have any more that distinctively shows him disturbing tests and ignoring you PM me.

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): attachicon.gifNeverBackDowN.png
• Reason: I was going with MyFrends at HQ to give him a license and NeverBackDowN appeared and started to shoot the car.

He will receive black list, he also shot my car today too whilst I was in a test.

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): attachicon.gifSuribobi.png & attachicon.gifEdiNator37.png
• Reason: I was doing a test with Lewand0sky and they came and punched the car.

I can't put someone on the blacklist for punching your car, you have the advantage there as you can drive away.

• Nick: Charger.[nWo]
• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): xCristixMaster.png
• Date of offense: 9/12/2014
• Reason: Limbaj / Bad Language
• Anything else?: -

He won't be added to the blacklist because there was someone in his passenger seat which means that he could have said it to him (implying insufficient evidence). If you have any more screenshots of anything please send them to me via PM and I will analyze them. I thought quite a bit about this one because of course the definition of "idiot" in Romanian pretty much means "prost". You could create a complaint to him and he would be sanctioned by an admin. I'll think about this, if I change my mind I'll let you know on Skype.

• Nick: Farouk.exe

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR):DoKy.png

• Date of offense: 21/12/14

• Reason: i accepte one Player need license And i get my car the car when im going to the player The player Doky attack me with guns and kill me like you see on the screen i accept the player and i killed by doky

• Anything else?: i hope this player be on our blacklist.

• Nick:Tosti
• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR):M.A.N.U.E.L.png
• Date of offense:21.12.2014
• Reason:DB
• Anything else?:Luci.. and Celld were witnesses.

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR):Captainnjack.png
• Date of offense:21/22.12.2014
• Reason:Language + NON-RP( /needlicense and insults after or hire hitman for you)
• Anything else?:Give this guy 10/2 warns, all instructors who accepted him can prove what I'm saying( not only SF instructors, but LV/LS also)

Edited by Tosti

• Nick: Divin3.K1ll3r
• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): KosminuTz.png
• Date of offense: 21.12.2014
• Reason: kill me at test
• Anything else?:

Added to the blacklist.

• Nick: Farouk.exe
• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR):DoKy.png
• Date of offense: 21/12/14
• Reason: i accepte one Player need license And i get my car the car when im going to the player The player Doky attack me with guns and kill me like you see on the screen i accept the player and i killed by doky
• Anything else?: i hope this player be on our blacklist.

Won't be added, next time try and make a screenshot of when he was shooting you too, this could have been an accident.

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR):M.A.N.U.E.L.png
• Date of offense:21.12.2014
• Reason:DB
• Anything else?:Luci.. and Celld were witnesses.

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR):Captainnjack.png
• Date of offense:21/22.12.2014
• Reason:Language + NON-RP( /needlicense and insults after or hire hitman for you)
• Anything else?:Give this guy 10/2 warns, all instructors who accepted him can prove what I'm saying( not only SF instructors, but LV/LS also)

M.A.N.U.E.L won't be added, not even evidence to show he remained on top of you until you died / got to low hp / lost hp etc.

Captainnjack, for his first offense he'll be added and for the second offense he'll be readded due to the severity of the case.

• Nick: El_Toro
• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): Mr.Sebi.png
• Date of offense: 31/12/2014
• Reason: DM
• Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/7fDPT
• Anything else?: No

I can't blacklist for that, you had the advantage there of riding away with your bike as he only punched you.

• Nick: aleku1999

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): GrandPower.png

• Date of offense: 15.01.2014

• Reason: He passed and then told me i am nab and then sweared me because i couldn't give him license( i needed a rank 2+).

• Evidence: Here is the test for weapons and insults : http://imgur.com/a/leM7g

• Anything else?: You can see that I had the pcj with me.Someone shot us and i jumped and he said that i tryed to kill me and not giving him license. He also said that he is reporting me. I didn't know what to do: to make a request for him to give him license or to put him on blacklist. I think I made the right choice. Thank you.

Edited by aleku1999

• Nick: S4bin95
• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): Roata.png
• Date of offense: 21.01.2014
• Reason: I was driving to a client when he started shooting in my car ( faction car) until it exploded.
• Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/Wm0tN
• Anything else?: I hope he'll get what he deserves!

• Nick: DragosVoda[FMA]
• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): post-78835-0-95113700-1421943949_thumb.png
• Date of offense: 22/01/2015
• Reason: when i was going to repair my car to continue working i find him in the same place many times and he shoot me
• Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/FGG8c
• Anything else?: i report this player to admins too and he got unlicensed for 24 hours

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): Roata.png

• Date of offense: 21.01.2014

• Reason: I was driving to a client when he started shooting in my car ( faction car) until it exploded.

• Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/Wm0tN

added to the blacklist

• Nick: DragosVoda[FMA]

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): attachicon.gifJohannyBullet (1).png

• Date of offense: 22/01/2015

• Reason: when i was going to repair my car to continue working i find him in the same place many times and he shoot me

• Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/FGG8c

• Anything else?: i report this player to admins too and he got unlicensed for 24 hours

added to the blacklist

Edited by Termi

• Nick:aleku1999
• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR):DanyelGeo.png
• Date of offense: 23.01.2015
• Reason: Bad language
• Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/HxCeH
• Anything else?: Here is the whole test. I waited for him a very long time to tell me weapons and safezone. He was also afk, but i didn't screenshot that. He insulted me really bad. I hope he will get what he deserves.

• Nick:aleku1999

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR):DanyelGeo.png

• Date of offense: 23.01.2015

• Reason: Bad language

• Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/HxCeH

• Anything else?: Here is the whole test. I waited for him a very long time to tell me weapons and safezone. He was also afk, but i didn't screenshot that. He insulted me really bad. I hope he will get what he deserves.

added

• Nick: aleku1999
• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): GrandPower.png
• Date of offense: 15.01.2014
• Reason: He passed and then told me i am nab and then sweared me because i couldn't give him license( i needed a rank 2+).
• Evidence: Here is the test for weapons and insults : http://imgur.com/a/leM7g
• Anything else?: You can see that I had the pcj with me.Someone shot us and i jumped and he said that i tryed to kill me and not giving him license. He also said that he is reporting me. I didn't know what to do: to make a request for him to give him license or to put him on blacklist. I think I made the right choice. Thank you.

added

• Nick: $BiLeL$
• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR):
AlexSimi.png
• Date of offense: 24/01/2015
• Reason: I do rob with gays next rob Alex come and kill me and he dont have right to do that
• Evidence: this is the Video:

• Anything else?: Thanks for reading

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): Mita112.png
• Date of offense: 25.01.2014
• Reason: I was on my way to a client when he started shooting in my car ( faction car) until it exploded.
• Evidence: http://imgur.com/7LPN1eW

• Person who you'd like to add (RPG BAR): Dumil.png
• Date of offense: 26.01.2014
• Reason: I was on my way to a client when he started shooting me until he killed me.
• Evidence: http://imgur.com/lKHXBwT