Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

Wrong Ban in rpg-zone 2

SergiooTr

My name in the server are Sergioo_T and today i like enter in the server because is the best server for me. But when i enter put in the chat your ip is banned and I don´t have anithing. I play in this server for 1 mouth and I don´t use hacks or similars. Please solution my problem the more fast possible. Thanks!!

@@SergiooTr, Hi, Like Nikola mentioned above, You must make an unban request in the link provided above.

Also, While posting your unban request don't forget to use the model below. You will also need a screenshot where it says that your account has been banned. To take a screenshot you will need to press the F8 button after starting the game. Your screenshot gets saved in "My documents -> Gta san andreas user files -> SAMP -> Screens". You will also need to upload your screenshot on any image uploading website such as www.imgur.com and then copy/pasts the link in your model below where it is required.

Your nick :
Your level :
Admin who banned you :
Reason :
Your explanation :
ScreenShot (obligatoriu):
Your IP (Click for IP):
Details :

Archived