[Presentation] KaLai007

KaLai

- Nick -Name: KaLai007
- First Name: Mohamed
- Job: Student
- The game (s ) favorite (s): Sa-Mp
- Your hobbies : playing Computer Games
- A description about yourself (minimum 10 words ) : I am Mohamed Kalai and i am from Kef,Tunisia. I am a very social person and i want to succeed allways i love sports i am a member in a Karate club and in a soccer team . I am a very hard working person i am very good at school . I enjoy many things such as hanging out with friends , watching movies and playing video games , Sa-mp is my favorite game and i play only on B-Zone i really made a lot of friends. i am a very ambicious person and many of my friends find me funny nice and friendly they also say i am a very curious person i want to know everything especially about computers and programming.
- Where did you find the B -Zone Community ?: my friend Ahmed has advised me to join b-zone community it's from the best sa-mp communities
- Other specifications ?: thank you and i hope to be better on rpg2 (am level 33++ on rpg1) also Please add to us english posting form