hi guys plz i need to speak with any admin cane unban an ip

oussamabadri2010

Hi admin before two monthes i have got a 36 day ban be cause i have cheat but'theare is an admin have ban my ip and now i can't play b-zone because i cane not change my ip plz admin help me and this is the ip :

Man, not here you can make an unban request and wait the admin reply.

If you need link, tell me in what server you are playing and i will give you the link.

@@oussamabadri2010,Hey, i've checked the ip log on RPG2 website. and found that your account is an active one (isn't banned). you can use it when you want. but if you are banned on RPG 1 post an unban request here & if you are banned on RPG3, post an unban request here

don't forget to follow the posting model & the section rules.

P.S: i don't think kelton will unban you because the minim period to post unban request is 3days. try with another ID or you can play on another RPG. (RPG1 / RPG2 / RPG3).

GoodLuck

Hi there. You may proceed and post a proper unban request by using the link given by Chekhar above according to the server in which you play in.

Next time, if you make a topic like this, be sure to give us more details such as your server nickname and whether you play in RPG1/RPG2/RPG3.

Topic closed.

Archived