help with lag.

Divyanshu

Hello guys . I have a problem.

recently my computer was.updated to windows 8.1 by automatic updates and because of this i suffer from a big big lag. If anyone can help me with a solition.

note.i have tried all display and visual qualities

Sid ,but windows 8.1 have been updated. I will do but it will not help with degrade windows back to 8. Is there a solution for not having lag?

I have a fps increaser mod .and a anti lag too. I will install it today. Thnx for the link. @, pm me when you want i will try that too.

Hi Bro, if you have FPS's Problem you can install a mod calling Anti-LAG, and if you have internet's Problem , you can check your router or change the password of your Wi-Fi network, cuz maybe there are an other users using the same network of you. Thank's!

Do you want best Solution ?
Throw Hem From Your Room Window Joke x)
windows 8 is bad One there is games work on it and there is games dont work on it , like i said maybe SA:MP Lag in Windows 8 But i think well you Change your Computer operating system From Windows 8 To 7 i think lag will go ;)
Good Luck

Lag problem can be caused by two reasons.The first one is an FPS drop which is caused by your computer if any virus is installed on it.And the second reason is your ping which is of course related to your internet connection ! So try to reinstall your PC or only GTA SA without mods or talk to your Internet Service Provider in order to fx your internet weakness!

Wish that I helped you

Archived