Sign in to follow this  
Sa3

Wallhack

Check Smoke performin his best- he is currently banned 7 days for inappriate and unfair gameplay.

CLICK .

I watch the video and i think he is clear, you need to think he can speak with someone on skype/ts for info, he can prefire on spots, you need to consider many things.

Even if he use wallhack, he does in a way that is undetected. Thats my opinion.

Astept alte pareri.

Daca astepti si opinia altor jucatori,

Nu stiu ce sa zic,am vazut si jucatori care jucau cu wallhack,si loveau mult mai bine,si stiau unde sa traga pe dust2 de ex cand erau tero,ori luai kill,ori daca erai norocos mai ramaneai cu ceva hp.El daca avea wallhack nu tinea sniper-ul fix pe gaura aia de la usi,tinea fix pe usi si tragea cand treceau...Dar a avut destule momente cand stia unde erau adversarii exact,si nu ca i-a auzit ca vorbeau restu,si nu prea putea fii concentrat.

Eu zic ca n-are.

Edited by East Dealer

@@Sa3, i unbanned him because he dont have wall, in this moment you are in a lower rank so you cant make a difference between a good player and a hacker, next time record the player and send to me and we can decide togheter.