SF School Instructors - Suggestions

Khalsa Ji

Nickname :Andreiclau

Proposal:Changing the "X (ID) is with me to do the Y License"; to "X (ID) is with me taking Y License Test." Arguments:The first statement is wrong(it has completely another meaning) , a person cannot do the tests with you, unless they are contributing in doing them i.e. helping you make them not taking them. It is either "have a test" or "take a test" . Whereas in the second statement, it clearly says that the "x" client is with you to take the test, not to do it.

Thanks for the Suggestion.

Will think about it.

• Nickname : GroMo

Proposal: Hello I would like To Say Something i mean Activity it's looks GooD And perfect So The General idea is : Free licenses let me Explain more : We ( All SF SI Members only ) have to go To Caligulas Lv and our leader /subleader Request a event with tilte : Free license About The Way All members have to pay Back When the give license or They Get posted SO we go inside the biz and we wait Then a lot of people will come We /givelicense without Test and pay Them back Hope you like idea and Thanks for sharing

Arguments: Nothing all explained up There

@South Farouk i would like to Tell you Read Again before answer i just said that to khasa and he Told me post here To See also it's broke The rules i make this with when i was in TTB ( lv si make it ) Nothing will be Broken Think Again

• Nickname : GroMo
  • Proposal: Hello I would like To Say Something i mean Activity it's looks GooD And perfect So The General idea is : Free licenses let me Explain more : We ( All SF SI Members only ) have to go To Caligulas Lv and our leader /subleader Request a event with tilte : Free license About The Way All members have to pay Back When the give license or They Get posted SO we go inside the biz and we wait Then a lot of people will come We /givelicense without Test and pay Them back Hope you like idea and Thanks for sharing
  • Arguments: Nothing all explained up There

Thanks for the Suggest dude.

Let my exams over, and We will do such Activity for sure.

Have Fun.

NicknameDabrovsky

Proposal: (1) Set Rank 4 as minimum Rank to be able of using the Faction's Maverick because in the night, instructors use it for personal stuff then leave it on the road. (2) A kind of command like [/requestpermission] to send a request to Rank 6 instructors, or the Leader, to make Rank 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 instructors obey the rule of violents events; the Rank 6 instructor or the Leader would just have to type something like [/allowpermission ID]. (3) Restriction for Rank 0 (Candidate) to use [/f], [/sx] and [/accept needlicense]. 

Arguments: The second suggestion (2), is just an idea. I am not sure if it could be possible to be accepted, but I just wanted to share this idea, hoping that something like it could be done.

NicknameSonu..

Proposal: (1) THE SIMULATION SYSTEM NEEDS TO BE CHANGED WE SHOULD INTRODUCE THE PRACTICAL TEST INSTEAD OF THE SIMULATION WHERE THE CANDIDATE SHOULD TAKE TAKE THE TEST OF REAL CLIENT WITH THE TESTER BEING WITH HIM OR THE CANDIDATE TAKE LICENSE TEST WITH THE TESTER BUT IT SHOULD BE HAPPENING AS A FORM OF PRACTICAL TEST BEFORE INVITING (2) THE RULES  AND REGULATION FOR PRACTICAL TEST SHOULD BE UNDER ONE TOPIC LIKE  THE FORMATS OF COMMANDS , HOW TO USE THEM , FORMAT OF ANNOUNCING ON [/F] , THE LICENSE UPDATED PROCEDURES AND WHAT EXACTLY THEY HAVE TO DO DURING PRACTICAL TEST OR FOR AT-LEAST SIMULATION.

Arguments: I WANT THE PRACTICAL TEST TO BE INTRODUCED CAUSE MANY CANDIDATE (AS I HAVE TESTED) DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT THE SIMULATION EXACTLY IS AND THEY ALL ARE JUST MESSING AROUND WITH IT , THEY DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ,THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING SO WE SHOULD HAVE PRACTICAL TEST SO WE CAN KNOW WHO REALLY HAS ABILITY TO BE THE INSTRUCTOR , FOR SUGGESTION (2) I SAW DURING TESTS CANDIDATES ARE CONFUSED WITH THE SYSTEM AS THEY DONT FIND THE THINGS THEY NEED FOR SIMULATIONS , THEY ARE NOT RESEARCHING FOR IT MORE SO WHY NOT WE PUT IT UNDER ONE TOPIC SO THEY CAN LEARN MORE FOR AT LEAST SIMULATIONS.

On 7/8/2017 at 2:31 AM, BaaL said:

NicknameDabrovsky

Proposal: (1) Set Rank 4 as minimum Rank to be able of using the Faction's Maverick because in the night, instructors use it for personal stuff then leave it on the road. (2) A kind of command like [/requestpermission] to send a request to Rank 6 instructors, or the Leader, to make Rank 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 instructors obey the rule of violents events; the Rank 6 instructor or the Leader would just have to type something like [/allowpermission ID]. (3) Restriction for Rank 0 (Candidate) to use [/f], [/sx] and [/accept needlicense]. 

Arguments: The second suggestion (2), is just an idea. I am not sure if it could be possible to be accepted, but I just wanted to share this idea, hoping that something like it could be done.

1. It's not in my hand, You have to contact the server owners for that. (If you have seen members using faction's maverick without permission, You are free to PM me with proofs.)

2. Again, Its not in my hand, You have to put a suggestion on server. (Again, If you have seen players at event without permission, You are free to PM me with proofs.)

3. No need, Rank 0 members can't use /sms, /call, /wt, etc. So, In this case to contact tester, Rank 0 member only have /f or /sx.

13 hours ago, Sonu said:

NicknameSonu..

Proposal: (1) THE SIMULATION SYSTEM NEEDS TO BE CHANGED WE SHOULD INTRODUCE THE PRACTICAL TEST INSTEAD OF THE SIMULATION WHERE THE CANDIDATE SHOULD TAKE TAKE THE TEST OF REAL CLIENT WITH THE TESTER BEING WITH HIM OR THE CANDIDATE TAKE LICENSE TEST WITH THE TESTER BUT IT SHOULD BE HAPPENING AS A FORM OF PRACTICAL TEST BEFORE INVITING (2) THE RULES  AND REGULATION FOR PRACTICAL TEST SHOULD BE UNDER ONE TOPIC LIKE  THE FORMATS OF COMMANDS , HOW TO USE THEM , FORMAT OF ANNOUNCING ON [/F] , THE LICENSE UPDATED PROCEDURES AND WHAT EXACTLY THEY HAVE TO DO DURING PRACTICAL TEST OR FOR AT-LEAST SIMULATION.

Arguments: I WANT THE PRACTICAL TEST TO BE INTRODUCED CAUSE MANY CANDIDATE (AS I HAVE TESTED) DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT THE SIMULATION EXACTLY IS AND THEY ALL ARE JUST MESSING AROUND WITH IT , THEY DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ,THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING SO WE SHOULD HAVE PRACTICAL TEST SO WE CAN KNOW WHO REALLY HAS ABILITY TO BE THE INSTRUCTOR , FOR SUGGESTION (2) I SAW DURING TESTS CANDIDATES ARE CONFUSED WITH THE SYSTEM AS THEY DONT FIND THE THINGS THEY NEED FOR SIMULATIONS , THEY ARE NOT RESEARCHING FOR IT MORE SO WHY NOT WE PUT IT UNDER ONE TOPIC SO THEY CAN LEARN MORE FOR AT LEAST SIMULATIONS.

1. I will think about it. 

2. If the practical test got introduced, The will be made too.

PS: Beware of your CAPS, next time.

Nickname: DoubleJoint21

Proposal : After the test log we need to teach new players what to write on /f when they have clients 

Arguments : We need a practicall test , to see if the new member of SFSI knows what to do , and by practical test I mean taking a player and tell the new member to give him the licenses . 

16 hours ago, DoubleJoint21 said:

Nickname: DoubleJoint21

Proposal : After the test log we need to teach new players what to write on /f when they have clients 

Arguments : We need a practicall test , to see if the new member of SFSI knows what to do , and by practical test I mean taking a player and tell the new member to give him the licenses . 

We already have that suggestion and we are working on it.

• Nickname : MomoCat
  • Proposal:Hello,i have seen some members dont know how to announce when they are taking a client,i want to suggest you about reintroducing the simulations back.
  • Arguments: Nothing,i said all there

7 minutes ago, MomoCat said:
  • Nickname : MomoCat
  • Proposal:Hello,i have seen some members dont know how to announce when they are taking a client,i want to suggest you about reintroducing the simulations back.
  • Arguments: Nothing,i said all there

Suggestion rejected.

21 hours ago, Divyanshu said:
  • Nickname :Div007
  • Proposal:rank3 a.r from 16 to 14 or 13 pts
  • Arguments:its hard for instructors to sell 16 license as there are 100 instructors in 3 factiond and a very few license request.

Suggestion rejected.

• Nickname : DaBrOvSkY[BTD]
  • Proposal: Free chat on [/sx] after 20:00 server time.
  • Arguments: I considerate that we could have the right to feel free talking on [/sx] without using vulgar language, without spamming, without using vulgar symbols and so on. This way, School Instructors has a chance to become a bit more popular and many players would be glad to join our Peaceful Gang. We only want to communicate, joking with our other instructors friends without using [/sms], [/call], [/find], [/say], [/cw] etc. We would forget a bit about the Activity Report stress and can talk with our mates about whatever is in our mind, but obeying the server rules. I know that also ReplayNo and p.a.d.i must agree this suggestion to be accepted, and I hope that it will be so.
Edited by Mos DaBrOvSkY

12 hours ago, Mos DaBrOvSkY said:
  • Nickname : DaBrOvSkY[BTD]
  • Proposal: Free chat on [/sx] after 20:00 server time.
  • Arguments: I considerate that we could have the right to feel free talking on [/sx] without using vulgar language, without spamming, without using vulgar symbols and so on. This way, School Instructors has a chance to become a bit more popular and many players would be glad to join our Peaceful Gang. We only want to communicate, joking with our other instructors friends without using [/sms], [/call], [/find], [/say], [/cw] etc. We would forget a bit about the Activity Report stress and can talk with our mates about whatever is in our mind, but obeying the server rules. I know that also ReplayNo and p.a.d.i must agree this suggestion to be accepted, and I hope that it will be so.

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll discuss with admins about this. 

Nickname: N[E]DE

Proposal: I suggest we can start the flying license test with other HP than 1000, and if the HP decreases with 50, the candidate fails. Example: Starting the test with 860hp. Candidate fails under 810hp.

Arguments: Since Maverick can be used by Rank 5+, we can't rr them, so if one Maverick is hit and no rank 5+ online to fvr, we can't test the clients.

I have experienced this two times just today.

High ranks can't be online everytime, but we need to test clients anytime. By the way, it is just the same thing. It doesn't affect the test.

Example: N[E]DE(1) is with me for flying license test, 900HP. N[E]DE(1) passed the flying license test, 880HP. / N[E]DE(1) failed the flying license test, 849HP.

On 1/24/2018 at 7:33 PM, NEDE said:

Nickname: N[E]DE

Proposal: I suggest we can start the flying license test with other HP than 1000, and if the HP decreases with 50, the candidate fails. Example: Starting the test with 860hp. Candidate fails under 810hp.

Arguments: Since Maverick can be used by Rank 5+, we can't rr them, so if one Maverick is hit and no rank 5+ online to fvr, we can't test the clients.

I have experienced this two times just today.

High ranks can't be online everytime, but we need to test clients anytime. By the way, it is just the same thing. It doesn't affect the test.

Example: N[E]DE(1) is with me for flying license test, 900HP. N[E]DE(1) passed the flying license test, 880HP. / N[E]DE(1) failed the flying license test, 849HP.

Rejected , Due to Some Reason i set it for r5+ but now its for r1+ members, so now you can rr byself

Edited by Tallatali BTD

• Nickname: [uN]DutchMan
  • Proposal: To change the punishment for incomplete activity report to AV for those who did 50% or more, but didn't finish it.
  • Arguments: Would be better, it is not fair for a member who did 7/8 of ar to get the same punishment as one who did 0/8.
Edited by DutchMan

12 minutes ago, DutchMan said:
  • Nickname: [uN]DutchMan
  • Proposal: To change the punishment for incomplete activity report to AV for those who did 50% or more, but didn't finish it.
  • Arguments: Would be better, it is not fair for a member who did 7/8 of ar to get the same punishment as one who did 0/8.

Thanks for suggestion, I will discuss with admins about this. 

• Nickname : Sir.Kobee
  • Proposal: It would be ideal that we have a section in /tog menu for disabling the /sx chat.
  • Arguments: After 20:00 PM there îs a lot of spam and some of the members are complaining about this, and for the fact that they can’t mute the /SX chat.