English Gang

Termi ToV

English GanG  

296 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with making an english gang in b-zone servers ?

@@Psyco, If you really want a gang you can enter in any gangs no one reject you because you are not romanian or something like that... they will accept you if you have experience and you are good shOOTer, if an eng gang will be maked that will be so hard with time because in world not all countries have same TIME like in romanian is 20:00 and in i don't know JAPAN is 03:00 -,- is so hard to come at wars go enter in PEACEFUL factions not in gangs....

@, man you already voted no , you explained for us why your vote was negative , so please stop posting here , we respect your vote , but don't keep spamming here.

There is no point in adding a "I disagree" button if you will oppress any opinions which do not directly support you. Please respect their opinions too, I am tired of seeing this.

Their points are valid as are yours. Let them discuss what they wish, if they begin to fight or insult, that's when they should stop posting.

@, i think you are blind , i told him that i respect his opinion , but he keeps posting here to impose his opinion like what you are doing now , if you tired from seeing this then don't check this topic anymore , this is a public poll as i said , your job is to vote and not to discuss , don't worry all the persons have understood that you hate me , you don't need more things to show this , grow up please .

You're wasting your time with this topic.

We wanted an English faction, we got one, SF School Instructors. New players who are foreigners join this faction to get a high rank and get noticed, then they go out in the big world and can join factions with other people and actually integrate with the Romanian community. We got a peaceful faction so new players can find some friends and get some respect. Adding an English mafia is a waste of time, plus it's not gonna be that simple either. Your only hope is an English mafia on RPG4, as all the mafias are full on RPG1, RPG2 and RPG3. Kelton isn't gonna wipe a whole faction just so he can invite 5-6 English people to have a bit of fun and then get bored.

As I said, you're wasting your time, so I voted negative. Be grateful for what you have here.

You're wasting your time with this topic.

We wanted an English faction, we got one, SF School Instructors. New players who are foreigners join this faction to get a high rank and get noticed, then they go out in the big world and can join factions with other people and actually integrate with the Romanian community. We got a peaceful faction so new players can find some friends and get some respect. Adding an English mafia is a waste of time, plus it's not gonna be that simple either. Your only hope is an English mafia on RPG4, as all the mafias are full on RPG1, RPG2 and RPG3. Kelton isn't gonna wipe a whole faction just so he can invite 5-6 English people to have a bit of fun and then get bored.

As I said, you're wasting your time, so I voted negative. Be grateful for what you have here.

This is exactly my point. I agree with you DH01.

Termi, now you might understand. Think a little before you ask for a lot.

This is exactly my point. I agree with you DH01.

Termi, now you might understand. Think a little before you ask for a lot.

i hope that you said all what you want to say , bobo the owner of the server don't find any problem in this idea but Mr. cowS ( i don't know his position in this server ) , see that i'm asking for a lot , thanks for your advices sir cowS .

I agree with you termi.As we know every who got leader for SFSI in RPG1,RPG2,RPG3 did their jobs as well and they haven't resigned less than 2 months.,(Also probably every romanians in 3 servers loving to become of that faction,check again to members you'll probably find romanian players more than english players). So why we won't get it? Is possible for us?We deserve this function as leader of gang even we're having highest ranks in gangs which leaders are romanians.So romanians can adapting like we did.We absolutely deserve that.

@@F0rever, Yes it was on RPG3 english leader gang , but keSSa had some problems so he resigned.(That's happened to every one).

PS: Many haters won't to let us alone even english players,so don't care about them,if you really want that happen keep giving positive votes.

Good idea. Loved it. If the management increases english factions. soon people from different parts of the world will connect to b-zone and it will get popular across the globe.

@, totally agreed. #respect austin from start of SFSI till doomsday.

I must admit... I have seen an SFSI leader with slightly poor English (I won't say who), and it is just.. worrying and frustrating. Seeing the FMOTD message... *ohmygod*headaches* some people will know what I mean. If you're not good at either RO or ENG, really what is the point of being a leader? I have actually seen some Romanian players who speak better English than some foreigners, and that is a fact. However, I hope that IF there's a foreign gang leader, he is personally chosen (without vote) by admins due to his good communication skills, not popularity. The 'voting system' for the next leader based on popularity is another issue I have but this is a different topic altogether and let's discuss this next time.
As for my personal vote, my brother you know you have my support on this. It is a very brave thing for you to bring this issue forward and I hope the votes work in your favour. We reached a breakthrough with a foreign-led peaceful faction, why stop there? Let's explore a foreign-led mafia this time.
As for the mechanics and how to implement it, leave this to the admins/scripters, they know what to do (they have been updating and changing things in the servers for years, I have faith that it's really not a problem). For timezone differences, we have always stayed up late (losing sleep) to attend wars/meetings at Romanian time, we will continue to do the same. Chill. We are not asking to change the war times at all.
I will always stand behind the idea of providing a platform for the foreign community to grow. Let's give our current and future foreign players the option of joining a peaceful or non-peaceful faction with an English leader and apply with confidence. If this idea does not succeed, it's okay, have patience... Maybe next time. This is a Romanian server after all, let's not get ahead of ourselves. But the fact remains that Bobo is open to this idea and is asking for public input. This proves that it has potential.
P.S. I'm also touched by some Romanians' comments here and who actually voted pro, really this is one of the reasons why I love this server/community: Romanians who accept non-Romanians with open arms.

Bine ca nu vreti gang pentru tunisieni ...

You do realise that not 100% of us are from Tunisia, right?

Archived