English Gang

Termi ToV

English GanG  

296 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with making an english gang in b-zone servers ?

Hello all , I started this topic because i spoke with BoBo about an english gang . BoBo said that he would like to see some interest from players about this , i hope we get as much votes as we can , if you like to help english players to realize the dream of making an english gang just vote "YES" , Thanks for your attention , have a nice day.

Hm. when we say an English gang we have to take into consideration some important points. and we the admin team have to think about different concepts. i'll tell kelton about the idea and see his opinion. But for instance i agree.

No, why? because will be happen like with SF SI. There will be roumanian players to and easy easy the gang will be full of RO players. This is my opinion, haters don't quote or mentionate me!

@,

Not this is the idea. At the begining, SF SI full with ENG players but easy thei left and there come alot of RO player who, how you say, speak ENG well but the point is that they are RO. Also whick leader of gang will be agree to left his gang to became an english gang? No-one....so this is an ideea which is very hard to become truth like anti-chat sistem ;) .

Hello, i think this good idea because we have good english players in our Server RPG 1,2,3,4, and they wait to get chance with english gang

i think english players need this chance to prove there selfs, So i hope will be english gang Soon in all Servers :D good luck

Dears! not only the english players will join that gang, Ro players too whose can speak and understand english, just the leader will be a foreigner player,

i heard alot of opinions about that dream, and i'm sure that 50% or more of foreigners players are agree to have a mix gang of eng and Ro players, just they want to realise that dream of being leader or subleader which is so hard to fulfill in the other gangs.

Good night all :)

good idea Termi,

meh... For those who refusing this idea, you're free to Vote, u Have ur own Opinion, but i suggest for everyone to think Twise Before Saying Anything, you guys Put your self in Our Position, you're an english Player and u want to be a gang leader/subleader so bad what u gonna do? i bet that the most of u got these functions, english Players Now wants to have an idea how the gang leader be,they want to test the feeling of being a gang leader and how to rule a war , as i know this idea was suggested from a Long Time Ago, i wish that u get a real answer Now guys,Good luck.

@@South Edward NissaN, chiar daca va fi cu romani, e o idee buna, gandeste-te ca majoritatea playerilor straini ies din factiuni deoarece nu inteleg limba romana, le e greu sa se integreze, dar, odata cu deschiderea unui gang, le va fi usor si in ganguri. Cand vezi toti liderii de mafie ca spun: Toti la minee acuuum, cine nu e la mine are FW, sau mai stiu eu ce alte replici, multi dintre ei nu inteleg. Asa, le va fi usor sa inteleaga liderul, iar, romanii care vor sa aplice, sa stie engleza, deoarece nu sta nimeni sa le traduca. Simplu. E o idee foarte buna, dupa parerea mea.

@@South Edward NissaN, chiar daca va fi cu romani, e o idee buna, gandeste-te ca majoritatea playerilor straini ies din factiuni deoarece nu inteleg limba romana, le e greu sa se integreze, dar, odata cu deschiderea unui gang, le va fi usor si in ganguri. Cand vezi toti liderii de mafie ca spun: Toti la minee acuuum, cine nu e la mine are FW, sau mai stiu eu ce alte replici, multi dintre ei nu inteleg. Asa, le va fi usor sa inteleaga liderul, iar, romanii care vor sa aplice, sa stie engleza, deoarece nu sta nimeni sa le traduca. Simplu. E o idee foarte buna, dupa parerea mea.

thanks for epxlaining to edward , i hope romanian players will understand what are our feelings xd :) , as you said most of foreign players can't understand what leaders are saying on /f during wars , so they keep getting fws for no reason , ai respectul meu.

Nice ideea on papper guys but how do you want to apply it when we got 9 gangs on server , 3 gangs in every city and i think adding one more gang will disturb the curent gameplay.That being said , another ideea would be to wipe an entire gang and chose a foreign leader(or RO who is doing well at mastering English as you mentioned above) but again that is hard to apply because no one wants to get their faction wiped or this kind of transformation over night.

I'm ok with this inovation called ,,The dream of an English gang,, but you need to mention and explain in this topic how is gonna be made in details.I had voted Pro to encourage this intiative ;)

Yea like Beyond said, its a good idea, but it can`t be so possible. There are 2 possibilities, adding a new faction or transform a actual faction into this project. In my opinion noone of these will be good in a way or another, just in case an current leader will be agree to transform his faction into this.. so it`s not that simple.

@@BeyondOwn, First thanks for supporting us . Second , i want to tell you that we didn't said to add a new gang cause this will disturb the curent gameplay as you mentioned above , but to wipe a gang is not that hard , let's think a little bit , we have about 25 factions in total in our server , english players can get leader only at 2 of them ( SFSI and Mayor ) , so is this fair ? don't we deserve this little change ? it is all about doing wipe for 1 from 9 gangs , but i still respect your opinions , if bobo accept this suggestion we will try to find a better solution .

@@South DropZZ,same for you droppz , i respect your opinion , you can read what i said to beyondown above.

@, Think a little, will be not fair for noone of current leaders of gangs to wipe their factions, and noone of them will be agree to do that. Like i said, the only way here is to, an current leader accept to change his faction language to english and he keeps his position.

+1 from me.I already suggested this idea to kelton almost 6-7months ago. He told that when there will be more English members,he will held voting and today the voting is held. Now there are many English players and bobo should accept and apply the idea as soon as possible. GOOD LUCK

@@South Edward NissaN, The reason why SI SF was made an "English Faction" was strictly due to the language only, Almost all the foreign players don't know Romanian, While in factions they use to feel left out and could not understand a word on /f. This is the reason why Kelton introduced an English faction (SI SF). Anybody who can speak English can join SI SF be it Romanian player or Foreign player, does not matter. No where has Kelton mention that Romanians can't be a part of it. The only exception was made to the Leadership, Kelton wanted to give the foreign players a chance to become a leader and that is the only reason he does not pick a Romanian as SI SF Leader.

Archived