Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

3 times kicked

GTAsanandreas

Why did you get kicked?

If an admin kicks you, means he advertises you that you did something wrong.If you continue in doing bad things, i think you'll get banned for few days or permanently.

Why did you get kicked?

If an admin kicks you, means he advertises you that you did something wrong.If you continue in doing bad things, i think you'll get banned for few days or permanently.

yea first i got kicked because i didn't log in 60 secs and the second kick was because i tried to own combine harvester (i know that you can't own harvester because everybody else farmer can need it) and btw do you know that can i still play with same account if i get banned few days?

So, if you got kicked because you didn't log in in 60 secs don't worry, you can relog anytime.

To own a combine harvester, you might have the farmer job.I don't really understand why did u get kicked when u tried to own that.

And if you get banned few days, you can play with the same account when the ban expires.

Tell me your nickname in game and I'll enter the server to help you.

Here you can find the server's rules.

http://b-zone.ro/forum/index.php?showtopic=31486

- Copy and paste in browser.

If you respect them, you'll never get banned.

So, if you got kicked because you didn't log in in 60 secs don't worry, you can relog anytime.

To own a combine harvester, you might have the farmer job.I don't really understand why did u get kicked when u tried to own that.

And if you get banned few days, you can play with the same account when the ban expires.

Tell me your nickname in game and I'll enter the server to help you.

Here you can find the server's rules.

http://b-zone.ro/forum/index.php?showtopic=31486

- Copy and paste in browser.

If you respect them, you'll never get banned.

i mean like my job is already farmer and i drived the combine somewhere else than farm. and my player name is: GTA$anandr3a$

i mean like my job is already farmer and i drived the combine somewhere else than farm. and my player name is: GTA$anandr3a$

You have to stay within that area. You can't go outside that area.

Archived