Ejected on every faction?!

GTAsanandreas

You can do aplication on Every Faction Except Departaments , maybe you are no more Active or the leader considerate you are no Capably to do the task , you have to do more aplications ! And We are not Racists !

I think he meant that you should continue trying...

The thing is , as the server is mostly populated by romanian people , having an english-speaker in a faction like a gang , is a bit complicated...

Because when a war happens you have to say it in both languages...

Having an english-speaker in an police department (pd,fbi,ng) means you can't really communicate with the suspect....

I think he meant that you should continue trying...

The thing is , as the server is mostly populated by romanian people , having an english-speaker in a faction like a gang , is a bit complicated...

Because when a war happens you have to say it in both languages...

Having an english-speaker in an police department (pd,fbi,ng) means you can't really communicate with the suspect....

Yes i knew that but i think that only thing how they would accept me is keep trying ,because you said so. Nadal_Bean was accepted on PD and he's not Romanian but still thanks for your help.

I`ll take you in Stracci,apply there,Codename has almoust 2 weeks in Stracci and he is bulgarian.

just.INCREDIBLE not everybody is included in that category of people that you mention about.

Archived