Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

[SOLVED] why we don't have enough english factions ?

CouldnoT

Why we don't have department for english players (SFPD) and english gang (69PM ).

and romanian members can be leaders but rank 6 should be obligatoiry english players.

and rules in english too.

test in english too.

if the leader is roumanian he need to pass an english test to be a leader.

/f in english.

ENGLISH PLAYERS FOR EVER

This isn't an English player server. It's a Romanian server.

There are factions which you can enjoy. You are just as capable to join the Romanian factions too but you'll have to get used to people speaking a different language, that's not their fault. If you work on a good application and don't look like a noob, anyone can be accepted.

Well increasing the amount of english factions and the importance of english players overall will only make b-zone more and more popular and will also help the english players come to this server and the lack of english players will eventually diseapper , not making the server more english based cuz you know , the server is romanian originally but yea it will only make b-zone more fun and have more players :)

Also from what i have personally seen , a lot of romanian players love talking and making english friends and stuff since its fun to talk to people from other countrys , so this must be taken in consideration too !

@@Bobo @@Kelton

B-Zone is Romanian Server and it does not mean it is only for Ro Players.

It is in list of international  Servers and the international language for all is English.

All Server commands are in English none of them  are in Ro.

This Server is not only a game to play or enjoy but its for way income too for owners and English players all over the world also spend their money to buy luxuries in game.

i think so in all factions one English player on Rank 6 must be compulsory so foreign players will also have some new energies to go higher or Set game goals about faction History or serve the factions with good skills.

Is a lot of english players.

@RW Akki you are right.We all know that It's Romanian server but as there are many players who are from foreign have to receive something new on the Faction History. 

Akki had already explained. +1 to you bro.. =D>=D>

I agree with him. We should have atleast sfpd sfsi and 69 piers as an English faction no matter if leader is romanian but he should speak English very well. Even though rules should be in English too. So it would be easy for english members to communicate and improve there reputation in factions. Every guy speaking another langauge on faction chat rather then English should be punished with faction warn as same as SfSi was before. Peace 

On 5/22/2017 at 4:03 AM, nWo Edward said:

Simply because we don't have enough English players 

This is the simplest answer to the question in this topic. There is no need to tell us that there are sufficient players as we already know that there aren't and had to disband the english gangs on most servers because of this and the fact that we couldn't find any more leaders for them.

14 hours ago, cowS said:

There are factions which you can enjoy. You are just as capable to join the Romanian factions too but you'll have to get used to people speaking a different language, that's not their fault. If you work on a good application and don't look like a noob, anyone can be accepted.

Actually u're right , espacially when you call a romanian and say " englez" he will direclty /h on u ,

And i mean by that 80% of romanians

4 hours ago, ElyasPro said:

I agree with him. We should have atleast sfpd sfsi and 69 piers as an English faction no matter if leader is romanian but he should speak English very well. Even though rules should be in English too. So it would be easy for english members to communicate and improve there reputation in factions. Every guy speaking another langauge on faction chat rather then English should be punished with faction warn as same as SfSi was before. Peace 

6 hours ago, SusheeL said:

@RW Akki you are right.We all know that It's Romanian server but as there are many players who are from foreign have to receive something new on the Faction History. 

Akki had already explained. +1 to you bro.. =D>=D>

13 hours ago, RW Akki said:

@@Bobo @@Kelton

B-Zone is Romanian Server and it does not mean it is only for Ro Players.

It is in list of international  Servers and the international language for all is English.

All Server commands are in English none of them  are in Ro.

This Server is not only a game to play or enjoy but its for way income too for owners and English players all over the world also spend their money to buy luxuries in game.

i think so in all factions one English player on Rank 6 must be compulsory so foreign players will also have some new energies to go higher or Set game goals about faction History or serve the factions with good skills.

I don't want to be that salty but we already talked about this , Kelton will never make 69pm / PD an english factions , You know why ? ok tell me , What's the point of getting leader once ur members are 80% of romanians? i gave up once romeo didn't get leader and for that he resigned from the helper postion.

Lol bruh i agree with ya i just shared my concept and it depends on kelton what he does. Even though im happy im FBI most of the people speak English when i ask something there so in happy with it and mushroom you're also right. PEACE Brother ❤

They tried English factions but it didn't work mate. 

Problem is, and I am not being rude to any particular types of players but the facts is that mostly the Foreigner players consist of players from countries which are not native English speakers but more so on Arabic and other.

Is that a problem? No.

Is it good for Leadership? No. Because that invokes the creation of friendships over the Leadership and that causes problems. Take a look at 69 Pier Mobs on RPG1 - the main server for SA:MP on B-Zone. It has been run by Leaders who I am sure are lovely people, but they are 1) not strong enough with the English language and 2) invite tons of their friends.

Another thing is that for Leadership you need someone who is older and more mature. Doesn't matter if you can't speak English, but if you have that experience and maturity you will be just fine. Problem is there's barely any players that are on such a level to be recruited for Leadership. The ones that are good for Leaders, aren't picked because the voting system is corrupted because the majority of the players in the faction are 'friends' of 'friends' who want them to become Leaders. It's a vicious cycle and we won't ever really have strong English Leaders.

People who can speak English fluently are:

1) too busy for SA:MP now because they're getting busy with life

2) not interested in running poor quality factions due to the ex-Leader's poor inviting of poor members

3) may not be able to find time for Wars

The only solution to this is to train the people currently in Leadership to do better and hopefully with time they will improve.

@cowS Bro, it doesn't mean we need only leader.If they would provide us and choose as a sub of faction then It will be more good maybe.There have to be equal participants of the players both Romanian and foreigneers.

I suggest that English players should be eligible for leader in a non-english faction, He can deal with the majority of things which don't required much language skill such as checking member's activity report, viewing complaint with the help of google translate etc. Sub-leader can help him with reading application and suggest the leader who should be accepted as google translate may not be great for translating applications.

@nWo Edward, I think it's not good idea to do so because When a english player is a leader of Romanian faction and subs are Romanian.We get romanian applications and it's very complicated to understand the question. You told that: Subs will help in apps and maybe the players applying are friend of subs and it can be as favorised members. So, I think It's not a good idea bro..

Favour app will still remain if the leader understands Romanian as it's a common issue for all leaders.

The ideal solution for this issue is the applications should be analysed by 2 subleaders so the leader can choose from their suggestions. 

1 hour ago, cowS said:

Is it good for Leadership? No. Because that invokes the creation of friendships over the Leadership and that causes problems. Take a look at 69 Pier Mobs on RPG1 - the main server for SA:MP on B-Zone. It has been run by Leaders who I am sure are lovely people, but they are 1) not strong enough with the English language and 2) invite tons of their friends.

I agree and  disagree on the same time ,

Havin' an english faction might be good for the childrens education,our parents think that we are wastin' our time  playing video games but infact i learnt english from 2 things : Video games and  Films

Giving this opportunity to romanian players might be useful one day , as i can see 90% of romanians players do not understand english , and many of them wants SFSI back to english version , let's do maths : Why did many players joinned sfsi once it was english however the server contains 24 factions , the reason is : to practice english . 

Anyways , Leonard said that SFSI will be back english once they find a good leader and i trurly hope for  that happens as soon as possible ,and by the way CowS , i m Arabian.

Pier Mobs 69 and SF School Instr. are current English Factions in RPG3. Almost in all Factions the Rules are also in English so they can't be said Romanian Factions but Ro-En Factions. Yes, there are some factions whose leaders don't know English but most of the Factions Leaders knows English very well. Suppose if we like to join LS SI but the leader don't know English we can Join SFSI or LVSI, we have two options still remaining. 

@Bobo @Kelton

I suggest that All factions leaders must be knowing at least Understandable English, than all the issues with English players will be automatically solved. The players who don't know English should not be even in Leaders Election List. This is just my suggestion as an English Player. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, xParth said:

Pier Mobs 69 and SF School Instr. are current English Factions. Almost in all Factions the Rules are also in English so they can't be said Romanian Factions but Ro-En Factions. Yes, there are some factions whose leaders don't know English but most of the Factions Leaders knows English very well. Suppose if we like to join LS SI but the leader don't know English we can Join SFSI or LVSI, we have two options still remaining. 

@Bobo @Kelton

I suggest that All factions leaders must be knowing at least Understandable English, than all the issues with English players will be automatically solved. The players who don't know English should not be even in Leaders Election List. This is just my suggestion as an English Player. Thanks!

We're trying to find a solution about the Leadership of an english player .

Read twice before you reply.

Just now, Mushroom said:

We're trying to find a solution about the Leadership of an english player .

Read twice before you reply.

@Mushroom I am replying to Sniikz post not all yours discussion in comments. 

• Azain changed the title to [SOLVED] why we don't have enough english factions ?
  • GF Edward locked this topic

Archived