[SOLVED] why we don't have enough english factions ?

CouldnoT

Just now, Mushroom said:

Then "Quote" him next time .

I was replying to the Main Topic, The replies for topic are not needed to be quoted.

11 hours ago, Kelton said:

This is the simplest answer to the question in this topic. There is no need to tell us that there are sufficient players as we already know that there aren't and had to disband the english gangs on most servers because of this and the fact that we couldn't find any more leaders for them.

That's true, but you should also take in considiration that some romanian players enter english factions to meet people from other countries, and even improve their english, because they love the language, and want to use it more often, or maybe improving their school marks x), but thats true, some players do that, i remmember somone typing that reason in his application at 69 pier mobs when i had leader. I'm pretty sure I accepted him, but that was a long time ago, so i can't remmember well.

Only viable option is to re-open the "Applications of Leader" section for Leaders.

In my opinion choosing the right Leader is 50% in-game experience but 50% application worth too. 

You can have a Rank 5 in a Mafia but if he can't speak or write basic English, what's the point in that?

@Mushroom Doesn't matter if you're arabian. I'm British. Makes zero difference. You're just a player and so am I.

On 5/22/2017 at 2:29 AM, SniiKz said:

Why we don't have department for english players (SFPD) and english gang (69PM ).

and romanian members can be leaders but rank 6 should be obligatoiry english players.

and rules in english too.

test in english too.

if the leader is roumanian he need to pass an english test to be(come) a leader.

/f in english.

ENGLISH PLAYERS FOR EVER

You are requesting WAY too much from a Romanian community. B-Zone is kind enough to welcome foreign players. There are ways to restrict the foreign players from our community by eliminating all content in English. If you don't like Romanian, just go on the Russian servers. Most likely they will be more welcoming than the Romanian servers. :) #never

Also, you shouldn't request something you cannot fulfill yourself.

On 5/22/2017 at 8:55 PM, RW Akki said:

@@Bobo @@Kelton

B-Zone is Romanian Server and it does not mean it is only for Ro Players.

It is in list of international  Servers and the international language for all is English.

All Server commands are in English none of them  are in Ro.

This Server is not only a game to play or enjoy but its for way income too for owners and English players all over the world also spend their money to buy luxuries in game.

i think so in all factions one English player on Rank 6 must be compulsory so foreign players will also have some new energies to go higher or Set game goals about faction History or serve the factions with good skills.

This community has been created mainly for Romanian players, but foreign players are also welcome here, as long as they accept the Romanian people.

I'm pretty sure every faction needs to have all it's topics in both Romanian and English, so taking part of a faction is not hard. Leaders should be Romanian, as most players are Romanian and they have to moderate the faction chat as well. Please remember that advanced English is mandatory to become a staff member, as there are many players (but not enough) that do not speak Romanian.

I'm sure that every leader and tester cannot refuse the request of English testing, as it is one of their duties and will indirectly send the player to another server.

On another hand, everyone should speak English, at least at a basic level, regardless of their country, and here I'm talking in general.

18 minutes ago, Leventhe said:

You are requesting WAY too much from a Romanian community. B-Zone is kind enough to welcome foreign players. There are ways to restrict the foreign players from our community by eliminating all content in English. If you don't like Romanian, just go on the Russian servers. Most likely they will be more welcoming than the Romanian servers. :) #never

Also, you shouldn't request something you cannot fulfill yourself.

This community has been created mainly for Romanian players, but foreign players are also welcome here, as long as they accept the Romanian people.

I'm pretty sure every faction needs to have all it's topics in both Romanian and English, so taking part of a faction is not hard. Leaders should be Romanian, as most players are Romanian and they have to moderate the faction chat as well. Please remember that advanced English is mandatory to become a staff member, as there are many players (but not enough) that do not speak Romanian.

I'm sure that every leader and tester cannot refuse the request of English testing, as it is one of their duties and will indirectly send the player to another server.

On another hand, everyone should speak English, at least at a basic level, regardless of their country, and here I'm talking in general.

I won't say that you're wrong  but do not talk to "English players" like this , Many English players builded RPG B-Zone too , Let's start by saying that Karan aka rpg 1 player is the most respected english player i've ever seen , Can you tell me why ? Because he likes people and doesn't humiliate English / Romanain players like you just did . Either Toriino , he is one of the first english players who joined B-Zone , Unless if you talking about havin' a racist server , Samp was not created to separate players , it was created to have fun and to make new relationships , if you hate "English players " why you speaking their language then ? 

You talked about factions with English rules,? These rules were not edited since 3 years or 4  , Don't tell me you're wrong about this  because i've experienced this on LV TAXI RPG2 ,

An other thing , i'm with making SFSI Romanian , Do u know why ? Because unfortunately there are no English players available to lead SFSI , unless many ROMANIAN players got  mad and asked for the english version.

29 minutes ago, Leventhe said:

cannot refuse the request of English testing

Talk about yourself , an application got rejected on RPG 4 / 3 with such a great reason which is : i cannot speak english for test

So , i m asking kelton now , Make a choice if it only a Romanian Server or an ENG/RO server .

P.S : English players helped B-Zone by donating money to keep it alive , eg: CowS , DH01 ( i forgot his name ) , Toriino and more ...

3 hours ago, Mushroom said:

I won't say that you're wrong  but do not talk to "English players" like this , Many English players builded RPG B-Zone too , Let's start by saying that Karan aka rpg 1 player is the most respected english player i've ever seen , Can you tell me why ? Because he likes people and doesn't humiliate English / Romanain players like you just did . Either Toriino , he is one of the first english players who joined B-Zone , Unless if you talking about havin' a racist server , Samp was not created to separate players , it was created to have fun and to make new relationships , if you hate "English players " why you speaking their language then ? 

You talked about factions with English rules,? These rules were not edited since 3 years or 4  , Don't tell me you're wrong about this  because i've experienced this on LV TAXI RPG2 ,

An other thing , i'm with making SFSI Romanian , Do u know why ? Because unfortunately there are no English players available to lead SFSI , unless many ROMANIAN players got  mad and asked for the english version.

Talk about yourself , an application got rejected on RPG 4 / 3 with such a great reason which is : i cannot speak english for test

So , i m asking kelton now , Make a choice if it only a Romanian Server or an ENG/RO server .

P.S : English players helped B-Zone by donating money to keep it alive , eg: CowS , DH01 ( i forgot his name ) , Toriino and more ...

I don't say I don't like foreign people. I'm saying that what happens now is ok. I don't think that the not updated rules and rejecting candidates because the leader cannot speak basic English are as intended. Speak to Kelton regarding these issues.

Sadly, this isn't an international community, as the primary language is and will be Romanian. :)

Personally I think English players are quite boring to me. Don't get me wrong lol I founded one of the most famous clans which brought together a LOT of English players.

But I wake up and go to college and/or work and just speak English. English English English all day long. 

I love romanian player's humour and I generally find them pretty funny players. I don't mind the cross cultural play style because i think that brings b-zone its glory and sense of fun :) something different. 

21 minutes ago, cowS said:

Personally I think English players are quite boring to me. Don't get me wrong lol I founded one of the most famous clans which brought together a LOT of English players.

But I wake up and go to college and/or work and just speak English. English English English all day long. 

I love romanian player's humour and I generally find them pretty funny players. I don't mind the cross cultural play style because i think that brings b-zone its glory and sense of fun :) something different. 

Me neither , as i said i m with making sfsi ro , i'm just speaking for all those english players who're sufferin' in-game

Guys I don't mean that english faction with english leader , he can be ro but the subleaders should be english!

17 hours ago, SniiKz said:

Guys I don't mean that english faction with english leader , he can be ro but the subleaders should be english!

i Have a suggestion might solve this problem forever , The leader has the right for 2 subleaders ,right?

Why don't you guys put an english subleader and a romanian subleader , or a romanian subleader who can understand english very well and can speak it too.

On 25/05/2017 at 5:39 PM, Mushroom said:

i Have a suggestion might solve this problem forever , The leader has the right for 2 subleaders ,right?

Why don't you guys put an english subleader and a romanian subleader , or a romanian subleader who can understand english very well and can speak it too.

@Kelton

I've asked a helper on RPG 2 about the SFSI thing and guess what was the answer ?

- We don't have any informations till now .

Is it English or Romanian ?

I suggested a solution but no one answered so i tagged you ( sorry for the annoyance )

Just now, Mushroom said:

Do u even know who Talibans are ? Just don't say anything u don't know ..

For exemple, 69pm is 90% ro and 10% eng, if you want to have game on eng go on eng servers, kelton has put wars early at 20 for talibani but this comunity is Ro, what you don't want to make from a ro comm to a taliban comm?

1 minute ago, AlynMINUSAR said:

For exemple, 69pm is 90% ro and 10% eng, if you want to have game on eng go on eng servers, kelton has put wars early at 20 for talibani but this comunity is Ro, what you don't want to make from a ro comm to a taliban comm?

If you keep saying " Taliban" you will get a forum report .

1. Go learn some English .
  2. Taliban doesn't mean English players
  3. Where i m living ( Tunisia) , The time is GMT +1 unless you are GMT+2 , It's just an hour it doesn't make any diffrence.

31 minutes ago, Mushroom said:

If you keep saying " Taliban" you will get a forum report .

1. Go learn some English .
  2. Taliban doesn't mean English players
  3. Where i m living ( Tunisia) , The time is GMT +1 unless you are GMT+2 , It's just an hour it doesn't make any diffrence.

Wow, i go to learn some english and you go to learn some română,ok? Oh, one question my taliban, why you don't play at taliban's servers?

Just now, AlynMINUSAR said:

why you don't play at taliban's servers?

Why don't you get the hell out of my face :) ?

I won't reply back  so don't try to get some active posts.

5 minutes ago, Mushroom said:

Why don't you get the hell out of my face :) ?

I won't reply back  so don't try to get some active posts.

You don't have answer... you life is this game ma taliban...

On Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 6:49 AM, AlynMINUSAR said:

You don't have answer... you life is this game ma taliban...

I think you should stop being a racist by that word "Talibaan". watch out before speaking or you will be reported for racism. This forum is for important stuffs not for your bullshit. Thanks!

14 hours ago, ElyasPro said:

I think you should stop being a racist by that word "Talibaan". watch out before speaking or you will be reported for racism. This forum is for important stuffs not for your bullshit. Thanks!

Ma taliban, if this forum is not for racism, stop fking cry. This is not a taliban community, it's for romanian, ok? kelton has made verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much for talibans, idk reason.

On 6/9/2017 at 8:40 PM, nWo Edward said:

Why this kid so funny wtf?

Kid... you see on mirror or it's crushed?

Last post, gl talibans

• Azain changed the title to [SOLVED] why we don't have enough english factions ?
  • GF Edward locked this topic

Archived