[SOLVED] why we don't have enough english factions ?

CouldnoT

58 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

I will gladly name you start to get their names tomorrow and I WILL write them here for you! this will take time but if you say so then I will prove to you!

and if I got 100 names I will make other accounts on other servers too, to find them for you I will gladly gate you more English players than on forum!

BCZ what you see here on forum is half of them!

It's a challenge than ? :))

10 hours ago, Mushroom said:

XD it seems so :))

8 hours ago, GoSa Tn said:

try to undrestand something that we have to play and we shut up and be happy becouse we have 2 factions in english.

rip my English gate=get

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 4:46 AM, GoSa Tn said:

try to undrestand something that we have to play and we shut up and be happy becouse we have 2 factions in english.

yeah I give up i'm happy with that!

why am I doing this anyway? XD lol

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:14 AM, Mushroom said:

i give up Man i only know my friends who speak English and Romanians who speak English very well and they are all my friends and i love them so!

have fun i just suggested something not impossible that's all just a suggestion!

1 minute ago, Jennifer said:

I call for a revolution!

Let us all unite and declare war on this apartheid 

1 minute ago, nWo HighIq said:

I call for a revolution!

Let us all unite and declare war on this apartheid 

XD it will be fun 72 vs 1000

hehehe

7 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

XD it will be fun 72 vs 1000

hehehe

Quite sure we can find more than 72 people if we manage to write a decent manifesto, both in romanian and in english.

We demand equality!

10 minutes ago, nWo HighIq said:

Quite sure we can find more than 72 people if we manage to write a decent manifesto, both in romanian and in english.

We demand equality!

sure but i didn't /ad i don't know if i do will* i get banned! or warned for such a task!

I didn't do anything and already being contracted by random people on hitman... (I have my own source they tell me)

and also none of the events i make gets accepted T_T;

why? who? how? unknownS!

2 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

sure but i didn't /ad i don't know if i do and get banned! or warned for such a task!

I didn't do anything and already being contracted by random people on hitman... (I have my own source they tell me)

and also none of the events i make gets accepted T_T;

why? who? how? unknownS!

They want to silence us? 

They want to bribe us?

THEY WANT TO KILL US?

So may it be, but our spirits will never be crushed!

We shall prevail!

13 minutes ago, nWo HighIq said:

They want to silence us? 

They want to bribe us?

THEY WANT TO KILL US?

So may it be, best our spirits will never best crushed!

Want shall prevail!

ahahha  you are the best Announcer!

let's just enjoy playing side by side with our Romanian brothers!

also bring equalance ! but I think I can have fun and it's almost equal except I don't understand the sms events XD

5 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

ahahha  you are the best Announcer!

let's just enjoy playing side by side with our Romanian brothers!

also bring equalance ! but I think I can have fun and it's almost equal except I don't understand the sms events XD

don't worry hun, i type around 410 characters per minute. I win almost all the events i join.

2 hours ago, nWo HighIq said:

don't worry hun, i type around 410 characters per minute. I win almost all the events i join.

that's awesome :3 ;)

keep going

i'm so slow!:))

11 hours ago, Jennifer said:

i give up Man i only know my friends who speak English and Romanians who speak English very well and they are all my friends and i love them so!

have fun i just suggested something not impossible that's all just a suggestion!

We found around 42 english players on b zone 2 and demanded to make 69 english again we're waiting for kelton's answer for now

11 hours ago, nWo HighIq said:

and u will get a driect ban :))

2 hours ago, Mushroom said:

We found around 42 english players on b zone 2 and demanded to make 69 english again we're waiting for kelton's answer for now  :))

lol that's not like rpg4 we have much more but they are everywhere!

in PD and hitman in Si, Taxi, TTC, GSB, 69pm, and other gang factions!

we have 100% more than 42players but they are everywhere separated so, you can't ask them to come and join this faction!

there are few civilians too,

I mean you don't feel that lonely in rpg 4 XD at least I don't when I  say "vorbesti engileza?" they say: "Yes/da" and we continue the fun XD

49 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

lol that's not like rpg4 we have much more but they are everywhere!

in PD and hitman in Si, Taxi, TTC, GSB, 69pm, and other gang factions!

we have 100% more than 42players but they are everywhere separated so, you can't ask them to come and join this faction!

there are few civilians too,

I mean you don't feel that lonely in rpg 4 XD at least I don't when I  say "vorbesti engileza?" they say: "Yes/da" and we continue the fun XD

Me neither , actually i learnt some Romanian language while playing on this server 

da , sunt englez si vb romana :))

1 minute ago, Curry said:

Let's get back to the first subject. Every faction is english in a way. Rules are in english, commands are in english, only the language spoke on /f is different

that's why idk why they are arguing XD, so English members can't speak English on /f? or no one will answer in English on /f? or there will be fw when you speak English in /f like eddie in GSB

4 minutes ago, Curry said:

Let's get back to the first subject. Every faction is english in a way. Rules are in english, commands are in english, only the language spoke on /f is different

by the way did you know leader of GSB had to make an English test Log for eddy to test him XD

I'm playing in RPG1. I reached Rank 5 in SFSI which is English faction and now I am rank 3 in LVPD which is romanian faction. I have to say that romanian fcations much more fun than EN factions, the members are more funny, less serious, everybody doing their job well and many more good reasons.

2 hours ago, GrayWolf said:

I'm playing in RPG1. I reached Rank 5 in SFSI which is English faction and now I am rank 3 in LVPD which is romanian faction. I have to say that romanian fcations much more fun than EN factions, the members are more funny, less serious, everybody doing their job well and many more good reasons.

Yea , u didn't mean post hunters yet.

6 hours ago, GrayWolf said:

i remember you sold me licenses when I first played on rpg1 XD I was lvl 3-6

4 hours ago, Mushroom said:

Yea , u didn't mean post hunters yet.

there's English post hunters too and they post their friends!

2 hours ago, Jennifer said:

i remember you sold me licenses when I first played on rpg1 XD I was lvl 3-6

there's English post hunters too and they post their friends!

There are post hunters everywhere, not only romanians.

And Lol! What was your ingame nickname? maybe I remember you.@Jennifer

• Azain changed the title to [SOLVED] why we don't have enough english factions ?
  • GF Edward locked this topic

Archived