[SOLVED] POLL : Reduce Licenses Availbility Results?

RW PARTH

This topic is Mainly to the @Kelton as the poll was made by him.

Kelton, in this poll - Here, Its shown that YES won. Yes: 233 - No: 223. Yes won by 10 VOTES. Why not an update about it still made or not informed us about it?

PS:- If it is informed by the Administration Team please tell me source to it.

6 minutes ago, xParth said:

This topic is Mainly to the @Kelton as the poll was made by him.

Kelton, in this poll - Here, Its shown that YES won. Yes: 233 - No: 223. Yes won by 10 VOTES. Why not an update about it still made or not informed us about it?

PS:- If it is informed by the Administration Team please tell me source to it.

Hello mate.

If this topic is mainly for Kelton. You can simply PM him for the info.

1 minute ago, Khalsa Ji said:

Hello mate.

If this topic is mainly for Kelton. You can simply PM him for the info.

There is no Option to PM Kelton, sorry.

3 minutes ago, xParth said:

There is no Option to PM Kelton, sorry.

Well, There are lot other ways too.

Anyways, Wait for the reply.

I don't know the answer of your question. and I think, No one knows till yet (I am not sure).

Just now, Khalsa Ji said:

Well, There are lot other ways too.

Anyways, Wait for the reply.

I don't know the answer of your question. and I think, No one knows till yet (I am not sure).

Thats ok, but what are the "other ways", tell me please so I don't repeat it.

1 minute ago, xParth said:

Thats ok, but what are the "other ways", tell me please so I don't repeat it.

You can write on his wall, for information or anything else.

But, I think this topic is good too, as all the other players may know the answer or info about that poll.

The answer is simple and obvious. We don't make such changes if just a few more players agree with the modification than does that do not agree.

27 minutes ago, Kelton said:

The answer is simple and obvious. We don't make such changes if just a few more players agree with the modification than does that do not agree.

But poll is all about majority, No matter how much less/more the majority is

Yeah i agree with kelton, pole is done and Voting 'Yes' majority was high but as you can see 'No' Majority was also close enough. Changes should made if atleast 70% to 80% of server members choose 'Yes' so everyone can be satisfied but what if 55% vote is 'Yes' and 45% is 'No'. The rest of members will not be satisfied with changes.

3 hours ago, Mr baha said:

most of players said NO because they don't want to help instructors not because they really disagree with the idea .

Na We voted no because we dont want to sit around and wait for an instructer that takes 10 years to come then another 10 to give you the license.

13 minutes ago, Eric said:

Na We voted no because we dont want to sit around and wait for an instructer that takes 10 years to come then another 10 to give you the license.

By that you're not helping the instructors at all , many of them are fakin' their activity report to finish it

Hello everyone.

@Kelton bruh, Even in RPG1's voting "YES" was won by 99 votes. Soo, I hope you will think something nice.

Guys, HERE You can see the voting of RPG1)

You can start up a topic for discussions, Like Why did players said "No" or "Yes" .. Or a Suggestion's topic for the licenses case.

Trust me mate, Instructors are dieing hard for completing the activity report.

The problem can be easily solved by reducing the number of hours of expiration and by not taking the tests 2nd time.

I don't see any use of taking tests second time. They're boring and that's why players voted "no", because they are selfish.

By doing what I mentionned, both regular players and instructors are in advantage.

Maybe the vote didn't change anything, but in RPG1

(I don't sure about the other servers) the activity report of SI changed and become easier. 

So this question doesn't effective anymore.

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:16 PM, Quavo said:

The problem can be easily solved by reducing the number of hours of expiration and by not taking the tests 2nd time.

I don't see any use of taking tests second time. They're boring and that's why players voted "no", because they are selfish.

By doing what I mentionned, both regular players and instructors are in advantage.

I don't agree with you! it's necessary to remind newbies about the commands and some /sleep and get to lvl 30 in a month! (lvl 30+ don't take the tests!)

and a lot of players are so slow and don't know so many things so tests can be a good practice!

On 9.7.2017 at 11:10 PM, Jennifer said:

I don't agree with you! it's necessary to remind newbies about the commands and some /sleep and get to lvl 30 in a month! (lvl 30+ don't take the tests!)

and a lot of players are so slow and don't know so many things so tests can be a good practice!

agree

You got an answer.

Hide contents

For more problems, concerns or questions, feel free to PM a Moderator of this section or if need be, open another thread regarding the issue.

Thank you for using our section.

:topic_closed:

• Azain changed the title to [SOLVED] POLL : Reduce Licenses Availbility Results?
  • GF Edward locked this topic

Archived