[C#] Hatake's Chat // Inter Server Chat (updated)

MAMRETRAS

10 hours ago, FearAgent123 said:

a good scripter never can be judged by a video. post your script on pastebin so people can give you tips and tell you what you need to improve.

i don't want to be judged ;) are you dumbass or what you don't get from "this mode is for sale"?

1 hour ago, eB Teodor said:

i don't want to be judged ;) are you dumbass or what you don't get from "this mode is for sale"?

of course you dont want to be judged, because your programming quality is bad af and your attitude as well.
do you actualy sell codes, and think somebody gonna pay you for that? LOLLLL :D

8 minutes ago, FearAgent123 said:

of course you dont want to be judged, because your programming quality is bad af and your attitude as well.
do you actualy sell codes, and think somebody gonna pay you for that? LOLLLL :D

i don't think this ;) i already got paid for some modes, so ;)

51 minutes ago, eB Teodor said:

i don't think this ;) i already got paid for some modes, so ;)

look thats a simple script, no a big system with development of years.
post a little bit of your code so people can see how is your programming and maybe give you tips that can make you a better programmer!

thats your choise buddy.

8 hours ago, FearAgent123 said:

post a little bit of your code so people can see how is your programming and maybe give you tips that can make you a better programmer!

thats your choise buddy.

yeah, it's my choice. Maybe i'll post for non-sale modes the source ;)

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:53 AM, FearAgent123 said:

thats your choise buddy.

As long as the code works without issues, the code is good. Everyone has his own of working, also a good programmer is the one who writes the simplest and cleanest code to achieve what he wants, not the one who writes a complicated code.

When someone doesn't know how to create something he complicates the things, but someone that knows how to do that thing will do it in a simple way.

2 hours ago, croky said:

As long as the code works without issues, the code is good. Everyone has his own of working, also a good programmer is the one who writes the simplest and cleanest code to achieve what he wants, not the one who writes a complicated code.

When someone doesn't know how to create something he complicates the things, but someone that knows how to do that thing will do it in a simple way.

so sorry to tell you, but you dont know how to program a quality code.

ok so you will program a vehicle system. and then you will want to change something in the system.

a good pragrammer will know how to program that his code will be dynamic.

dynamic scripting is one of the most important stuff you look on a code when you judge it.

there are more few things to look at, but that is one of them.

no my friend,
"As long as the code works without issues, the code is good. "

you dont know what you are talking about.

i programmed alot of SA-MP communities for years, and programmed modes who came up to 90K lines! so because my code was dynamic. as a programmer, it was to me to change things(dynamic)

and no, if you look at someone and ask him "ok. do you think you are good? what can you program" to see if he is good, again, you are the newbie, not him.

8 hours ago, FearAgent123 said:

so sorry to tell you, but you dont know how to program a quality code.

ok so you will program a vehicle system. and then you will want to change something in the system.

a good pragrammer will know how to program that his code will be dynamic.

dynamic scripting is one of the most important stuff you look on a code when you judge it.

there are more few things to look at, but that is one of them.

no my friend,
"As long as the code works without issues, the code is good. "

you dont know what you are talking about.

i programmed alot of SA-MP communities for years, and programmed modes who came up to 90K lines! so because my code was dynamic. as a programmer, it was to me to change things(dynamic)

and no, if you look at someone and ask him "ok. do you think you are good? what can you program" to see if he is good, again, you are the newbie, not him.

I did not say anything about dynamic code? And I am not scripting for samp "my friend".

I am a web and app developer.

And if what I said was wrong, then tell me what makes a good developer, one that has over 10000k+ lines of code and that can't find what is bugged?

1 hour ago, 5061756C said:

Am niste intrebari de curiozitate

1) Cum comunici cu alte persoane? Socket? Ceva serviciu rest & baza de date?

2) Cum adaugi in chatul din SA:MP ?

1) Am incercat cu socket pana am dat de port forwarding, imi mergea pe niste routere, pe altele nu. Uploadez pe un host si downloadez de pe el, tin mesajele restranse la 50 (dupa le golesc) sa nu fie multa memorie ocupata.

2) SF Api. Samfpuncs Api.

• Cdorsu locked this topic