[SOLVED] Faction Leader and Ban System

Azain

Hello , 

First I wanted to ask that why an English player can't be leader of a Romanian Faction ?

Second when a player is caught cheating then all account on his IP address are banned rather then banning all accounts on that IP address why don't you ban account's on that mac address ? [Many innocent people get banned because of this ]

On 28/06/2017 at 10:30 AM, Azain said:

First I wanted to ask that why an English player can't be leader of a Romanian Faction ?

Actually , English players can get leader once they fulfill the requirements only on SFSI , We had 69pm but it's removed.

On 28/06/2017 at 10:30 AM, Azain said:

Second when a player is caught cheating then all account on his IP address are banned rather then banning all accounts on that IP address why don't you ban account's on that mac address ? [Many innocent people get banned because of this ]

The rules are the rules , Think twice before joinning on your friend"s ip .

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:50 PM, Mushroom said:

Actually , English players can get leader once they fulfill the requirements only on SFSI , We had 69pm but it's removed.

I think he meant Romanian factions which means any of all other factions!

and let's hope 69pm comes back XD I think it will soon

2 hours ago, Jennifer said:

I think he meant Romanian factions which means any of all other factions!

and let's hope 69pm comes back XD I think it will soon

We got 69 BACK TO ENG ON RPG2 HURRRAY

On 6/28/2017 at 2:30 AM, Azain said:

Hello , 

Its just because an English player doesn't understand whole Romanian and also for English Players there is SFSI faction.

On 6/28/2017 at 2:30 AM, Azain said:

Well i agree with you on this point because in most of Computers brothers or friends play on same IP. So they should only ban the account on which hack is used to reduce the quantity of innocent people getting banned and stop ban on all accounts on that IP.

36 minutes ago, ElyaS said:

Its just because an English player doesn't understand whole Romanian and also for English Players there is SFSI faction.

Well i agree with you on this point because in most of Computers brothers or friends play on same IP. So they should only ban the account on which hack is used to reduce the quantity of innocent people getting banned and stop ban on all accounts on that IP.

Apreciate

You got an answer.

Hide contents

For more problems, concerns or questions, feel free to PM a Moderator of this section or if need be, open another thread regarding the issue.

Thank you for using our section.

:topic_closed:

• Azain changed the title to [SOLVED] Faction Leader and Ban System
  • GF Edward locked this topic

Archived