Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

[SOLVED] Gta Sa problem.

Divyanshu

Hello please help me :| i got this error! it's when i go with Windows Key to Chrome or others apps .. but when i back i see this colored things before the samp pause screen load! please is it bad for the graphic card? or my graphic card is damaged? what's the error and how to fix it please? thank u and please help.
Photo 1:
http://i.imgur.com/epAgm2K.jpg
Photo 2: 
http://i.imgur.com/2rd1Tvj.jpg
Video:

i have this problem too so i need the solution :] TOO.

What you will lose if you do a +1 ? bC9pR0u.png

Hello Guys.

This type of situation normally occurs when you open 2 accounts on a PC. When ever you switch account, The color prints came up on our screen.

I did face this problem when I use 2 accounts at the same time (By Sandboxie) only.

and As far as I know, Solution is relog only.

Take care, Stay safe.

40 minutes ago, Khalsa Ji said:

Hello Guys.

This type of situation normally occurs when you open 2 accounts on a PC. When ever you switch account, The color prints came up on our screen.

I did face this problem when I use 2 accounts at the same time (By Sandboxie) only.

and As far as I know, Solution is relog only.

Take care, Stay safe.

Did u see 2 accounts opened in his video ?

@Muhammad just don't stay inside an interior if you have to go afk for a while.

1 minute ago, AIM Mezen said:

Did u see 2 accounts opened in his video ?

I said, "This type of situation NORMALLY occurs when you open 2 accounts on a PC."

@GoSa Tn @AIM Mezen @Div007 @Khalsa Ji Thank you  all! I Just closed the computer and now when i woke up everything is alright.. i hope this error is not because of High Temperature of the Graphic Card! 
Thank you all!
Topic Closed 

Yeah don't buy a new graphics card or something expensive just for SAMP. It has tons of issues to be honest because it's an old game. Most interiors also bug out and go fuzzy if you go AFK in some of them so it's pretty much the game messing up. 

You got an answer.

Hide contents

For more problems, concerns or questions, feel free to PM a Moderator of this section or if need be, open another thread regarding the issue.

Thank you for using our section.

:topic_closed:

• Azain changed the title to [SOLVED] Gta Sa problem.
  • GF Edward locked this topic

Archived