Survey: What application would you like on your phone?

croky

Hey, I'd like to develop an app for Android and iOS but I am not sure what, so... what application would be usefull for you?

Edited by croky

@croky, make an app that makes me a billionaire. :))

Jokes aside, try developing an app that help "punishing yourself'. I'll give an example, so you'll understand better.

For example, you always forget your facebook password, so you'll write the password in your app along with a location. When you will need the password, you will have to go to that location to get that password (not only password; also files or just pices of text).

PS: If you can't do this, I'll wait for the app that makes me a billionaire

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:12 PM, Cdorsu said:

Jokes aside, try developing an app that help "punishing yourself'. I'll give an example, so you'll understand better.

For example, you always forget your facebook password, so you'll write the password in your app along with a location. When you will need the password, you will have to go to that location to get that password (not only password; also files or just pices of text).

Good idea but people will abuse that and will set the location to their house.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:03 PM, nWo Edward said:

SAMP on mobile.

.... app.. not game

On 7.7.2017 at 1:12 PM, Cdorsu said:

That's why there is an app named "Notes" or "Stickers" on every cellphone

Better to make an app which makes you billionaire ?

Edited by GrayWolf

8 hours ago, GrayWolf said:

That's why there is an app named "Notes" or "Stickers" on every cellphone

Better to make an app which makes you billionaire ?

I wanted the app to keep the information hidden until you reach a certain location (When you leave that location, the app should hide again the information)

The app which makes me a billioner would be more useful though.

Edited by Cdorsu

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 0:39 PM, Cdorsu said:

I wanted the app to keep the information hidden until you reach a certain location (When you leave that location, the app should hide again the information)

The app which makes me a billioner would be more useful though.

If you also think of a way to stop them from abusing the app by placing the location to their house...

9 hours ago, croky said:

If you also think of a way to stop them from abusing the app by placing the location to their house...

You don't stop them from abusing.

If they want to see that text when they come home from school or work (or something like this), they will se it.

The user might select if he wants to see the text in a notification, or the text should be 'hidden' inside application.

eg. When I come home from school I want a notification like this: "Welcome back home, bo$$".

• Cdorsu locked this topic