Jennifer

I haven't been able to log in to RPG4 with or without VPN

it shows no info about the server 0/0 players , no ping ... etc

I checked https://www.rpg4.b-zone.ro/players/online  and only Ro players are online, all people who are not in Romania can't log in!

there are no online English players!

this could be happening on other RPG 1,2 and 3 servers I didn't check and I would be happy if you inform me here!

it could be security issues on server were it blocks the connection to or from any IP-Address outside Romania.

___________________________________________it's been 12hours now and, still can't connect___________________________________________

players who have the same issues can now mention it here:

i hope b-zone admins, moderators, programmers, engineers and authors find a way to solve this problem soon!

RPG1 and RPG3 no longer have this problem 10:27am- server time

thanx for fixing but also do it on rpg 2 & 4

I was unable to connect to the game since yesterday I hop you can fix this issue

@Kelton@Kaspersky 

57 minutes ago, Kelton said:

Please be patient as there is nothing Bobo and I can do about it. While we get flooded the external connection closes.

It will stop eventually.

will there be anything leaders can do about summer war? like not giving FW to absent people? like no FW to foreigners this day.

or incomplete sf school AR no FW this week?

3 minutes ago, Jennifer said:

will there be anything leaders can do about summer war? like not giving FW to absent people? like no FW to foreigners this day.

or incomplete sf school AR no FW this week?

Kelton will inform the leaders about this situation.

14 minutes ago, xSLiM said:

Guys, Just use Cyberghost.. It'll make you lag a bit.. It's a temporary solution.

I can access to the server with Romanian IP from cyberghost,  but the server said the IP was banned lol

1 hour ago, PoojaPanchal said:

Perhaps "ExpressVPN" will work.

I have tried a lot of vpn(s) I think we will need a vpn that sets the ip address and location virtually in Romania and cyberghost didn't work for me!

maybe because I didn't buy it, but it can't find server at all! in free

how ever thanks will try that too!

4 hours ago, nWo Edward said:

Servers still down?

yes it's been 32hours and more now!

22 hours ago, Sethi said:

Yes @Bobo @Kelton It doesnot works for me tooo

PLEASE HELP US

I'm seeing a repeated pattern on this English forum. Whenever some kind of 'issue' arises you jump to Kelton like he is the answer man to everything. Guys, use your brains a bit please before you post. He is just a community director he isn't God lol he can't just magically fix the server.

He doesn't handle the server hosting, that's Daniel_F, who I am sure is working his hardest to fix it. When they fix it, Kelton is the first to inform you all when it is back.

Until then, go outside and enjoy the fresh air for a bit - it won't kill you if the server is off for a few days. Kelton has enough problems to worry about, we English players can be a bit smarter and patient and it'll help him out in the long run.

__

P.S: I would say do not use Cyber Ghost (unless you have the premium versions of that or infact any VPN) because the free trials usually offer a maximum of 10-15 proxy IPs only. That's extremely dangerous because if some nutjob with a massive ban list for cheats etc also uses that IP, you're all screwed and will get banned.

Just be patient and let the experts do their job.

Yes and anyone who has the same problem just mention it here without tagging anyone DO NOT @TAG anyone.

only mention the problem and whatever + you can also say how long you are waiting for a fix however if it makes your heart empty.

till further notices when it's all fixed like before!

have fun ^^;

This issue is solved on every B-zone Servers , So i think this topic should be closed now.

You got an answer / host problem solved.

Hide contents

For more problems, concerns or questions, feel free to PM a Moderator of this section or if need be, open another thread regarding the issue.

Thank you for using our section.

:topic_closed:

• Azain changed the title to [SOLVED] can't connect to game server! server issues.
  • GF Edward locked this topic

Archived