[SOLVED] How to make simple CLEO for SAMPFUNCS?

GF Edward

Hey guys, I'm just wondering how to make a simple command typing CLEO for b-zone? I'm a helper, there are plenty of same questions being asked daily, I want to make a CLEO, with all the common answers pre-typed in the CLEO, (more like a helper's helper) so I can answer to them quickly.

Thanks for your assistance

You need to know Programming Language's for that purpose , but you can watch some Tutorials for it on YouTube , (Search on YouTube for Sanny Builder Tutorials).

13 hours ago, Azain said:

You need to know Programming Language's for that purpose , but you can watch some Tutorials for it on YouTube , (Search on YouTube for Sanny Builder Tutorials).

Thanks for your assistance.

7 hours ago, GrayWolf said:

You don't need to learn any programming language for that, today you can find everything on youtube.

LoL Yeah GrayWolf is right. Just look into youtube and you will get every answer.

You got an answer.

Hide contents

For more problems, concerns or questions, feel free to PM a Moderator of this section or if need be, open another thread regarding the issue.

Thank you for using our section.

:topic_closed:

• Azain changed the title to [SOLVED] How to make simple CLEO for SAMPFUNCS?
  • GF Edward locked this topic

Archived