Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

[SOLVED] B-Zone Active EN Players List

ElyaS.TALIBAN

B-Zone Active EN Players List

RPG1
-
RPG2

Elyas 

SejwaL - India / Haryana.

DragonSouL Pakistan / Faislabad

RPG3
-
RPG4

[P]ikachu - India / Delhi

$ethi - India / Punjab

Note: If you are an English player and your name is not listed, Follow the procedure Below.

Procedure

Nickname:
Ingame name:
RPG (1,2,3,4) Server:

Website URL:
Country/city:

The Topic will be up to date everyday. Give it a reputation if you think its a good idea to identify the active EN players in B-Zone.

Topic is already there and we can add there the active users too by editing the post right ? , But anyways you got a good idea too!.

Nickname: Pikachuu
Ingame name: [P]ikachu
RPG (1,2,3,4) Server: RPG 4
Country/city: India, Delhi

2 hours ago, Pikachuu said:

Topic is already there and we can add there the active users too by editing the post right ? , But anyways you got a good idea too!.

It's ok. My topic is reserved for the best players so it's cool to have this one too.

14 hours ago, Pikachuu said:

Added, Yeah you are right mate but i know he won't do that because his topic is for Honorary players.

12 hours ago, cowS said:

It's ok. My topic is reserved for the best players so it's cool to have this one too.

Yeah brother, your topic is for List of honorary but mine is for simple knowing about active EN players and there countries so people can know each others well. English Players on B-zone Lets play together. I hope you are in there with us and i'll be waiting for your name to be in list until you go through that procedure and tell me about your country and server. Goodluck Mate. 

Nickname               : Azain
Ingame name         : AzaiN
RPG (1,2,3,4) Server: 4

Website URL           : Click Here

Country/city            : Pakistan/Rawalpindi

• Azain changed the title to [SOLVED] B-Zone Active EN Players List
  • GF Edward locked this topic

Archived