[SOLVED] How to follow a topic? (New Forum)

SejwaL

6 minutes ago, SejwaL said:

Oh, Anyone else know about it ?

To be Honest I followed some content from previous account on previous update and i receive notifications but after new forum update the ' Follow Topic ' Option is unavailable.

When you reply to a topic, on the bottom of the reply window there is a small gliding button that says "Notify me of replies", that should do the trick ^^.

1 hour ago, nWo iQ said:

When you reply to a topic, on the bottom of the reply window there is a small gliding button that says "Notify me of replies", that should do the trick ^^.

But how can i follow the "English" Section or General Discussions section ?

Hello friends.

As far as I know, There is no such button to follow a topic on forum (new one).

It was there on old forum.

Or If there is any, I don't know about it. (I did searched a lot.)

Take care, Have fun.

FbDGmEc.png?1

Tap ' notifications panel ' 

then tap 'Notifications settings;

and here you can see that it says Automatically follow content i reply to. well its not the answer to your question but maybe this will help you too by replying in Discussion maybe you will get notification whenever someone else replies. As you can see more settings and Go look for them and the ' Follow Topic ' Option is not available.

Note: If this was helpful make sure to give a reputation point below.

28 minutes ago, ElyaS said:

FbDGmEc.png?1

and here you can see that it says Automatically follow content i reply to. well its not the answer to your question but maybe this will help you too by replying in Discussion maybe you will get notification whenever someone else replies. As you can see more settings and Go look for them and the ' Follow Topic ' Option is not available.

I think it's solved .

13 hours ago, ElyaS said:

FbDGmEc.png?1

Note: If this was helpful make sure to give a reputation point below.

Oh dude, We have this way.

But, There is no way to follow a "Particular" topic.

1 hour ago, Khalsa Ji said:

Oh dude, We have this way.

But, There is no way to follow a "Particular" topic.

Yes, you are right Paji. There should be a option to just follow a "Particular" topic.

34 minutes ago, ElyaS said:

Yeah @SejwaL and @Khalsa Ji you both are right but after the new forum update i couldn't find the 'Follow Topic' option. I searched for it alot.

Yes friend, You have repeated my words which I have said in my first post here :V

10 minutes ago, Khalsa Ji said:

Yes friend, You have repeated my words which I have said in my first post here :V

Well listen. I just posted about that notification Panel and when you asked a bit deeper then i had to say the same thing.

24 minutes ago, ElyaS said:

Well listen. I just posted about that notification Panel and when you asked a bit deeper then i had to say the same thing.

Calm friend.

Think with brain, You went on wrong track :V

40 minutes ago, ElyaS said:

Lol nah, I'm calm mate btw can you tell me what do you mean by a wrong track?

Leave.

Forgot what had happen,.

• Azain changed the title to [SOLVED] How to follow a topic? (New Forum)
  • Carn locked this topic
  • GF Edward unlocked and locked this topic

Archived