Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

[SOLVED] Forum account got hacked and banned

Vendex Jr

Hi admins... previously my ingame account was hacked and i got it back nothing was lost but i got posted 2x.. but its over now.. and yesterday after i got home i logged in ingame.
and i noticed the /fmotd which the faction leader made and i went to forum and logged in and i got shocked.. it says "Banned"  and i asked my friend to take a look and it says it has arab pic
then a "Dildo" on signature  and the name was changed   (the name was Vendex) and now its "awa"    please help  me to resolve this case i need my old forum i think it got banned by THELiAR for acknowledgement / reclama  i really don't have an idea who did it.. and how did it happened since no one knows my account.. please fix it i have good times with my old forum acc since 2015 please sir
check ip logs.. i need the hacker to be banned too..im tired of getting hacked.. someone maybe is angry and keeps on doing this to me.. i just dont have any idea who.. please sir

You got an answer.

For more problems, concerns or questions, feel free to PM a Moderator of this section or if need be, open another thread regarding the issue.

Thank you for using our section.

:topic_closed:

• Azain changed the title to [SOLVED] Forum account got hacked and banned
  • Carn locked this topic

Archived