9 Years of B-Zone [RPG Events]

Bobo

Treasure Hunt

As Bobo was recording a new episode, Allice stole some goods for you and hid them along the map. This treasures can bring you a week of Premium Account, a Level UP, a Car Slot, 10 Respect Points, $25.000, 100 Gold, Bronze/Silver/Platinum Skin, Tampa, Banshee, Sultan, Infernus, Cheetah and Maverick only if you subscribe to their channels.

hunt.jpg

@@Kelton @@Bobo

Me and My friend found almost 34 treasures and never got a Level-up , platinum skin , or any of Car. This is cheating

Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake

@RW AkkiBro, I believe and support that we dont get any car but I seen some players who got level up and My own close friend got platinum skin dude.So it's really rude to say it's fake. But about Cars, you are true.

48 minutes ago, SusheeL said:

@RW AkkiBro, I believe and support that we dont get any car but I seen some players who got level up and My own close friend got platinum skin dude.So it's really rude to say it's fake. But about Cars, you are true.

Will You mention Whom?

Because My friend and me caught almost 39 treasures now from day first to till now but we got only Broonze skin , 25k , 100 Gold, Car Slot or 10rp, nothing like expensive.

7 hours ago, RW Akki said:

Treasure Hunt

As Bobo was recording a new episode, Allice stole some goods for you and hid them along the map. This treasures can bring you a week of Premium Account, a Level UP, a Car Slot, 10 Respect Points, $25.000, 100 Gold, Bronze/Silver/Platinum Skin, Tampa, Banshee, Sultan, Infernus, Cheetah and Maverick only if you subscribe to their channels.

hunt.jpg

@@Kelton @@Bobo

Me and My friend found almost 34 treasures and never got a Level-up , platinum skin , or any of Car. This is cheating

Fake Fake Fake Fake Fake

You cant say its fake because you got trashes. From my first treasure, I got a platinum skin, you can check my profile on panel. As I know, nobody got any car from this treasure. 2 years ago was an event to celebrate 1 year of rpg3. There were c4’s pickups and I got a car, a Sultan (rpg3-AndreiZEW). 

Edit: btw, i got a level up too

Edited by Frog RPG3

9 hours ago, Frog RPG3 said:

You cant say its fake because you got trashes. From my first treasure, I got a platinum skin, you can check my profile on panel. As I know, nobody got any car from this treasure. 2 years ago was an event to celebrate 1 year of rpg3. There were c4’s pickups and I got a car, a Sultan (rpg3-AndreiZEW). 

Edit: btw, i got a level up too

You are true Dude.We receive level up and platinum skins but Actually, we dont receive any cars.

i miss the update now. when will be the next one?

• Bobo locked this topic