Bug in Mission Ryder

FuRy.TALIBAN

Your Nick: =.JohaR.=
server:RPG-1
Bug description: Bug In Mission Ryder i complete my mission Steal weapon mission and area 69 but when the come times that your new mission on xxx.xxx.xxx and when i go there at given time again it start from steal weapon mission i have screen shots check screen shots and check Day/Date/Year/Time.Please Help Me
Screenshot (s): For Screen Shots Click Here.

1 hour ago, Adi007 said:

I don't understand where is the problem. Please explain again with more details...

Bro,you can see there is only 2 missions not others why? i mean i do mission steal guns and then area 69 and then when i go again for new mission again steal guns missions appears and then again 69 and agian steal guns why -_- 

@Adi007 let me help you.

He is saying that.. He have completed 2 missions of R and All the time he get these 2 missions only (When he go and do the mission R)

@JohaR my friend, I have already told ya.. There are only 2 missions for R.. 

Once you have completed the both and you want to do mission R again.. You have to do the same mission again.

I repeat, THERE ARE ONLY 2 MISSIONS FOR MISSION R!!

All clear, No bug here.

• Adi007 locked this topic

Archived