[SOLVED] Bug in Mission Ryder

FuRy.TALIBAN

Name:=.JohaR.=

Server:RPG-1

Problem:Bug In Mission Ryder i complete my mission Steal weapon mission and area 69 but when the come times that your new mission on xxx.xxx.xxx and when i go there at given time again it start from steal weapon mission i have screen shots check screen shots and check Day/Date/Year/Time.Please Help Me

Screenshot (s): Screen Shots Here!

P:S:I Post This Problem on Bug Topic but no one answer

Podt a topic in ' Bug Report '  and you will get your answer there.

Hi, i looked on your topic on Bug Reports, i saw you mentioned the RPG1/Founder of the comunnity.

If you want help, DO NOT mention the all STAFF of the ALL RPG SERVERS.

If no one respond or something, PM to Kelton or Bobo, i recommend you to record a video and post on YouTube and more, then give them the proof on PM, they will respond after 1-2 weeks because they are busy all time.

Links:

PM BoboClick Here

PM KeltonClick Here

Enjoy if i helped you, if i helped you please give pe +1 reputation point. Good Luck!

7 minutes ago, Amnox said:

Hi, i looked on your topic on Bug Reports, i saw you mentioned the RPG1/Founder of the comunnity.

If you want help, DO NOT mention the all STAFF of the ALL RPG SERVERS.

If no one respond or something, PM to Kelton or Bobo, i recommend you to record a video and post on YouTube and more, then give them the proof on PM, they will respond after 1-2 weeks because they are busy all time.

Links:

PM BoboClick Here

PM KeltonClick Here

Enjoy if i helped you, if i helped you please give pe +1 reputation point. Good Luck!

i pm him already let's he answer

• Azain changed the title to [SOLVED] Bug in Mission Ryder
  • SejwaL locked this topic

Archived