F.B.I. - Misiunea saptamanii | Weekly mission

Misiunea saptamanii | Weekly mission

~ Saptamana | Week 17.05.2021 - 23.05.2021 ~

* Castigatori | WInners *

RiCHIE, LaaBiDi, .Sm0k3. (8 killstreaks) - You all had the same score and you all chose to wear the skin of your next rank, so you will all have the right to wear it.

* Participanti | Participants *

Faek, Sebi, Hassen

Misiunea saptamanii | Weekly mission

~ Saptamana | Week 24.05.2021 - 30.05.2021 ~

* Castigatori | WInners *

Toti membrii

Everyone

* Participanti | Participants *

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nume: Ribe

*Rang: 5

*Data inceperii misiunii: 31.05.2021

*Data terminarii misiunii: 06.06.2021 

*Misiunea/Mission:

Gasiti locatia / Find the location - https://imgur.com/a/Zuq6XKD

*Alte specificatii / Other information:

Vor fi 3 locuri si va veti putea alege din premiile urmatoare: Raport injumatatit, raport namecover optional, permisiunea de a purta timp de o saptamana skin-ul de la rank-ul urmator

There will be 3 place and you will be able to choose from the following prizes: Half raport, raport namecover optional, permission for wearing skin of your next rank up

Nume: MoSSaN

Rang: 1

Dovezi: https://imgur.com/a/J7wYLYa

Alte specificatii: permission for wearing skin of your next rank up

*Nume: Fr4nK.

*Rang: 5

*Data inceperii misiunii: 07.06.2021

*Data terminarii misiunii: 13.06.2021 

*Misiunea/Mission:

Aceasta misiune consta in caracterizarea lui Teylo, trebuie sa-i faceti o caracterizare care sa contina cel putin 180 de cuvinte, sa nu uitati ca am spus cuvinte nu caractere, mai pe scurt, trebuie sa scrieti cum il vedeti voi pe Teylo ca persoana

This mission consists in characterizing Teylo, you have to make a characterization that contains at least 180 words, do not forget that I said words not characters, in short, you have to write how you see Teylo as a person

Vor fi 3 locuri si va veti putea alege din premiile urmatoare: Raport injumatatit, raport namecover optional, permisiunea de a purta timp de o saptamana skin-ul de la rank-ul urmator

There will be 3 places and you will be able to choose from the following prizes: Half raport, raport namecover optional, permission for wearing skin of your next rank up.

Nume: MoSSaN

Rang: 2

Characterizing:

Everybody knew Teylo, and nobody cared to cross his path, for he was as cunning as Tabaqui, as bold as the wild buffalo, and as reckless as the wounded elephant,
Well i think that Teylo is a good minded person like he is in a younger age but with an adult's brain, We had a contact in the past about some misunderstand maybe he got a bad idea about me anyways that was the past, As i see, Teylo is a good leader who can control his faction very well, the systeme of rank up etc... He is a kind of a supportive player which can help you in any situation, maybe he ignores you sometimes but that's Ok. I'm happy that i am in his faction under his lead. Some players make jokes about him like he is a no lifer and have a big Level on the game, that makes me laugh because he is not getting mad when s.o said like that. In the last i want to say, much respect, good continuation Teylo i hope that you will get admin level 6 and be more and more active. FBI the best faction ever.

Alte specificatii: raport namecover optional

Nume: Sebi

Rang: 3

Dovezi: Multă lume îl cunoaște pe Teylo, mulți zic despre el că este un om rău având în vedere că nu acordă rank la timp pe un joc aproape mort, însă ține la facțiune și nu vrea să acorde unuia rank care intră o dată pe săptămână, trecând peste, am în facțiune două luni și umpic, nu am apucat să-l cunosc în totalitate, mi se pare un om bun și cu un suflet mare, dornic să ajute pe toată lumea și un om care are grijă de facțiunea sa. Urăște prostia și pupincurismul, ceea ce mă caracterizează și pe mine, știe să conducă o facțiune, îmi place cum se ocupă la activități, ședințe. Sper să-l cunosc mai mult pe viitor ca să am o părere mai detaliată, tot respectul.

Alte specificatii: raport înjumătățit

Edited by Sonnyy
schimbare premiu

*Nume: Sonny

*Rang: 6

*Data inceperii misiunii: 14.06.2021

*Data terminarii misiunii: 20.05.2021

*Misiunea/Mission:

Cei mai multi suspecti omorati ( fara drept de predare)

Most suspects killed (without right to surrender)

Vor fi 3 locuri si va veti putea alege din premiile urmatoare: Raport injumatatit, raport namecover optional, permisiunea de a purta timp de o saptamana skin-ul de la rank-ul urmator

There will be 3 places and you will be able to choose from the following prizes: Half raport, raport namecover optional, permission for wearing skin of your next rank up.