Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

[Presentation] - Clara (Kiiara)

Silviuu

- Nick: Kiiara
-
Name: Clara
-
-
Location: I moved from London at the age of 14. Now I live in Bucharest.
-
Ocupation: In 2012 I started singing with the encouragement of my parents.
-
Favorite games: In 2012 I started singing with the encouragement of my parents. The tracks of Linkin Park are the ones I love. At the same time, being a fan of them, I've been trying for years to get to those high notes that Chester could play. Luckily for me, I can get to those powerful, energetic notes.
-
Your hobbies: I don't have hobbies, I have passions.
-
A short description about you: My name's Clara. I am a native of England, but I have moved many years ago with my parents here in Romania. I am born on March 3rd, resulting in my representative sign being fish. I am a good, sociable, understanding, creative person, but I also have defects (I call them all advantages). One of those flaws is that I'm kind of sensitive, but it's all a benefit, it makes me get up and to take courage, strength, and that I adore to myself. Another defect, considered to me all the benefit, is that I see late friends who betray me, those who are "behind the tragacle". Yes, is a defect, but all the time I learn that I do not have to put my trust in anyone but myself. As you can see, the native of England, London, I learned quite well the Romanian language in these years of '' accommodation ''. When I do not know a word in Romanian, I pronounce the one I know in English, or my friends here in Romania, help me learn new words and more about this country. I study at the National College of Arts 'Dinu Lipatti' in Bucharest. And being a designer, this high school is right for me, the creative side coming out on the surface. I love to play, I always practice this skill through different songs. I generally listen the wonderful band and my favorite one, Linkin Park. I know that Chester Bennington has died, but I'm listening to his little child, stimulating me, and with his plays I'm practicing the skill. I like to always put my soul in every song, and at the same time she can use her voice to get some phenomenally high notes, some serious. With much more practice, I will reach his level, I can achieve those strong notes. Everyday, almost, I try to get those notes, I do not always, most of the times I am too extenuated and the energy I need to get to them, drops considerably. But that does not make me quit.
-
How did you find B-Zone?:  My friends told me about B-Zone.
-
Anything else: Nope, sooo welcome to me! :)