Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

Modificari Blacklist / Blacklist Modifications

Kelton

@@Kelton Hello

This is good suggestion that player who did not pay the blacklist will be sanctioned initially  with light punishment. But i don't think so there is any need of this such suggestion because i have better than it.

Server will give message to a blacklisted player whenever he do log on server. You're In blacklist of X Faction You must pay it in 68 hours [ remaining time will be shown]. So a player who is not having any inactivity automatically be informed with his blacklist details.

we can think about it in other ways too like if a player is offline and someone added him in blacklist than his time of blacklist will be start when he first time log on server after being blacklisted and message with Red caution  You're In blacklist of X Faction You must pay it in 72 hours. and he do log on again the remaning hours will be shown to him. when  72 hours passed the player name will be Red in /bl of respective faction he is being blacklisted.

Edited by RW Akki

Mi se pare aceeasi chestie, cu 24 de h fara 24h tot aia e. Ati putea sa faceti un sistem automat prin care dupa 48 de h de la punerea le blacklist sa se plateasca automat, iar in acele 48 de h daca observi sa poti sa reclami daca consideri ca nu ai fost adaugat corect pe blacklist. Ne incurcam in toate regulamentele posibile, nu credeti ca deja e prea stufos si prea greu de cap, jucatorii nu vor 5000 de reguli pentru a se juca.

@Kelton, I was thinking why not make the payment of blacklist automatic, like there is no one who would want not to pay it or just add an option for everyone to choose either normal or manual way or instead of that an automatic setting. Take me for example I would never want to risk my faction life for just 10-20k. So...... may be you get what i m trying to say.

Le voi comunica scripterilor să adauge și un mesaj informativ la conectare dacă te afli pe blacklist, totuși acel mesaj nu va ajuta persoanele care se conectează mai rar, de aici și necesitatea regulii de mai sus.

Nu vom adăuga plătirea blacklistului automată. Nu cred că au ajuns jucătorii să fie tocmai atât de puturoși.

7 minutes ago, Kelton said:

Le voi comunica scripterilor să adauge și un mesaj informativ la conectare dacă te afli pe blacklist, totuși acel mesaj nu va ajuta persoanele care se conectează mai rar, de aici și necesitatea regulii de mai sus.

Nu vom adăuga plătirea blacklistului automată. Nu cred că au ajuns jucătorii să fie tocmai atât de puturoși.

we can think about it in other ways too like if a player is offline and someone added him in blacklist than his time of blacklist will be started. The main problem is about faction member's blacklist so they must log in on server within 3 days. when he first time log on server after being blacklisted and message with Red caution  You're In blacklist of X Faction You must pay it in 72 hours. and when he do log on again the remaning hours will be shown to him. when  72 hours passed the player name will be Red in /bl of respective faction he is being blacklisted.

RW Akki there is no need to complicate things that much. There are sufficient warnings for the player from the website, server (when the notification will be added) and leader (with the new rule) that such situations won't happen again unless the member is totally uninterested in caring about his blacklist.

E cel mai bine asa.Bravo Kelton!

Aha, si cum ar trebuit procedat? Blacklist la jucator, peste 3 zile post, lideru raspunde in 2zile ca deobicei la post si membru mai are timp inca o zi sa-l plateasca? De la 3 zile s-au facut 6? Nice

Edited by DEALERtov

On 3/27/2018 at 1:41 PM, South Gabita2000 said:

Ar trebui adaugat si un mesaj informativ la conectare. Exemplu: Esti pe BlackList la factiunea x din data de y.

Cea mai buna sugestie dupa parerea mea.

• Kelton locked this topic