Bug - Clan inactive + NR Live activity report point

cowS

Your nickname: cowS
Server: All (site problem)
Description of the bug: Bug 1:

The inactive clans cannot be accessed when you're logged into your account. You can access clans > inactive clans > (shows a list of all clans inactive), however when you click one, it'll say 'Clan is inactive' message.

However when you're logged out, you can access the same directory above but actually click the clans and view members still present (even though it is inactive), i think it needs to be fixed to show inactive clans when you're logged in too.

Bug 2:

When a NR uses /live with multiple people, the people shown on the activity report might only be 1 or if you're lucky 2 persons who were invited to the live. I have held now 3-4 lives with 4 participants and the report only shows 1 person on the log. 

P.S: The players also spoke more than 10 lines definitely as it was a Trivia which has 10 questions and they also said hello messages etc so they totalled at least 13-15 lines so they should be on the raport.

It would be better if /live was used like the /rob command, where u can just get a box up and select all the players to add (assuming they're nearby).

+1, i test this and if you are logged out from the website you can see members from a inactive clan, but if you are logged on website you can't.

La noul update facut azi pe data de 19 noiembrie 2018 la comanda /raport sau /myraport este bug cu raportul, eu detin la momentul dat rank 2 dar la rank 2 pana acum raportul a fost urmatorul: 2 ziare scrise si 30 /news, insa acum este 2 ziare scrise, si 40 /news, deci de ce 40 dar nu 30?

Archived