Hostul a fost schimbat. Daca vedeti serverul offline readaugati rpg.b-zone.ro sau 141.95.124.78:7777 in clientul de sa-mp ×

Gal Gadot Joins 'Ralph Breaks the Internet'

uSp

MV5BMjUzZTJmZDItODRjYS00ZGRhLTg2NWQtOGE0

'Wonder Woman' star Gal Gadot has revealed she will voice a driver the animated Disney film 'Ralph Breaks the Internet.'

Gadot will voice Shank, a tough and talented driver in an intense and gritty online racing game called "Slaughter Race" and is seen behind the wheel in the first image of the character.

Gadot said: "Shank is amazing at driving cars and has this bad-girl vibe to her. But as the movie goes on you realize how fun, wise and warm she really is on the inside, which is what I like most about her."

Video-game duo Ralph and Vanellope — voiced by John C. Reilly and Sarah Silverman — encounter Shank when they venture from their old arcade to the internet in search of a replacement part for Vanellope’s game, "Sugar Rush."

When Vanellope finds herself in a street race with Shank, her "Sugar Rush" driving skills are put to the test, and Shank is impressed.

According to writer-director Phil Johnston, Gadot adds extra dimension to the character. "There's so much texture to her voice and so much living in her voice," he said. "If Ralph is Vanellope's big-brother figure, we wanted a big-sister figure. We wanted someone that Vanellope would look up to, and Gal is definitely someone kids — and a lot of adults I know — aspire to emulate. I can't imagine anyone else embodying that part."

'Ralph Breaks the Internet' is released in U.S. theaters on Nov. 21.

imdb